Laura Thomas - Career & Business Strategist
I help you reflect, decide and strategise towards helping you create a transformation in yourself and a career/life/business that quite simply, lights you up. We set great outcomes, knock obstacles out of your way and get you to a place of being excited and buzzing for where you are going. Your results are my currency.
I do this grounded in values of trust, warmth, challenge and fun. The relationship we have is key to what we can achieve.
After health coaching for years, your wellbeing always in my mind. I used to help people kick sugar, but my focus today is deeper and more rounded in fulfillment and you as a whole person.
I usually design my coaching programmes as a client needs, but I do run a four-month 'Career Explorer' for those feeling really stuck in knowing what career they want and a more structured business mentoring service.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trained as a life coach with CTI (Co-Active Coaching)
- NLP Practitioner (ANLP Certified)
- ACC ICF Accreditation (due July 2021)
- Certified Health Coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Lead coach and facilitator for The Portfolio Collective - have helped 1000's professionals navigate a new career or start a business.
- Management consulting background (IBM) with various start-up experience
- Set up and ran a successful health coaching business building an online community from 2012-2018.
- Have worked in learning and development, employee wellbeing and change management - passionate about the future of work and true fulfillment in what we decide to do with our time.
- Member of both the Association for Coaching and the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Portfolio Career Coaching
- Multi-hyphen Career Coaching
- Business mentoring
From £750.00 to £1,800.00
Free initial telephone or online session
Coaching programmes start with 6, 8 or 12 sessions.
There are various options in terms of how much support I give you between sessions - I want to be in the loop with your wins!
I work both online (Zoom) and in-person (Bath and Bradford-on-Avon)
All times subject to availability.
Earliest slots at 8am for before work and latest slots 7-8pm for after work.