ADHD, stress, confidence, motivation and career change
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
- Stressed, busy and overwhelmed?
- Always irritated or angry with others?
- Experiencing poor health whether that’s pain or excess weight?
- Living with a ADHD, dyslexia or autism?
- Fed up with work and the career you thought you loved?
- Creative and intelligent but not fulfilling your potential?
- Disconnected from those around you?
- Performing at life and not living it?
Book in for a call.... https://calendly.com/cawl/30-minute-free-consultation
During coaching sessions, I will help you access your own inner resources. So, be prepared for profound insights and deep sustainable change
- A clear understanding of what you want in life
- An achievable plan to get what you want
- Clear thinking and confidence
- Strategies to help manage challenge
People I have recently worked with said....
Sally Davies, March 2021
Laura has helped me find positivity and given me much to look forward to in my future. She is excellent at what she does and above all that has such a kind heart and nature I really feel safe and cared for which is important to me, I am so glad to have met her.
Louise Willis, March 2021
Laura is caring, empathetic and I felt very comfortable talking to her. She has helped me with certain aspects of my life that I needed help with and this has changed my outlook tremendously, for the better!
If any of the following issues stop you living the life you want to lead I can help:
- Feeling overwhelmed, stressed or anxious.
- Difficulty in maintaining relationships.
- Not fitting in because of neurodiverse conditions such as dyslexia, autism or ADHD.
- Fears such as giving presentations, speaking on the phone or phobias.
- Feeling without purpose or out of control.
- Knowing you can achieve more but not sure how.
- Experiencing physical issues such as pain or being overweight.
Coaching sessions are online or in-person. I can use a range of video call platforms.
Face-to-face coaching is in the Carmarthen or Cardiff and carries a surcharge to cover the cost of room booking and travel,
Training, qualifications & experience
I am pleased to offer the following:
- Masters in Coaching & Mentoring (in progress)
- Certified Master NLP Practitioner
- Certified Master Hypnotherapist
- Certified Master NLP Coach
- Certificate Master Time Line Therapist
- Mindfulness Practitioner
- Clean Language Coach
- Neurodiverse Coaching
- Stress & Anxiety Coping Strategy Coaching
In 2021, I completed Part 1 of my Diploma in Psychotherapy (Human Givens Institute).
Association for Coaching (AC)
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
The Association for NLP (ANLP)
The Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP) is a UK Association for NLP Professionals.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I support individuals through workplace referrals as well as direct contact.
I also offer team mediation or team building support.
£70.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
Think about getting what you want and being the person you want to be. Now consider what you would be willing to pay to achieve that.
Regardless of your budget there will be something that I can do to help.
Email me at email@example.com to arrange a relaxed chat.
When I work
I am available Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm. I can also do evenings - after 7pm.
Why choose Laura from Clarity at Work?
We are all capable of achieving our goals but whether we do achieve our goals depends on us overcoming the barriers. As a Life Coach, my job is to help you shift the obstacles, clarify your goals and put the plan to achieve them into action.
I used to be where you are now. After 20 years of working in project and people management I was burnt out. Torn between caring for my family and working long hours I felt guilty and overwhelmed. My finances were a mess and my relationships strained. I was constantly busy and had no time for myself. Even though I seemed happy and confident I spent my evenings comfort eating to make me feel better. At nearly 20 stone, I was constantly in pain, felt unattractive and old.
My transformation has taken hundreds of hours of qualifying and practising. Years later, I have:
- A clear, focussed mind
- A life full of purpose and meaning
- Close, loving relationships
- A secure life free of debt
- Great health
I achieved my goals, now I want the same for you.