Laura De Schivanovits
Please email me
You have two options when facing a challenge: give up and stay where you are accepting that nothing will change OR choose how to think about the situation, make a change and move forward.
Have someone who believes in you. Have someone who does not believe in the negative stories you tell yourself or the fears and limitations that hold you back. Have someone hold you accountable to your goals. Have me as your coach.
Our sessions will allow you to…
- Uncover what you want
- Identify what is holding you back
- Remove your blocks and get out of your own way
- Become more aware of the relationship you have with yourself
- Take control of your thoughts
- Remove limiting beliefs which stop you moving forward
- Replace negative thought patterns with ones that serve you
- Increase your confidence and motivation
- Carry out actions that move you towards your goals
I am currently offering the below:
- A free, non-obligatory consultation call
- Promotional offer for new clients
All the best,
Training, qualifications & experience
I have the following qualifications behind me:
- Psychology and Social Anthropology Degree
- Animas Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- ILM Level 3 Award in Coaching
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- MyBrain Practitioner
- CIPD Level 3 Diploma Learning and Development Practise
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
I offer a FREE, non-obligatory introductory call during which package prices can be discussed. Please allow thirty/forty minutes for this call as it will allow me to understand what is happening for you to see if coaching can be of benefit. It will also provide me with the opportunity to answer any of your questions.
Why choose me as your coach?
- I am analytical which means we will uncover the true depths of your beliefs, perceived limitations and understand what is truly holding you back.
- I am challenging and will guide you to consider different perspectives.
- I am systematic. We will break down your goals into small, bite size, manageable pieces and tackle them one by one.
- I am action oriented which means we will agree on actions for you to carry out in between sessions to move you closer to your goal.
- I will hold you accountable to these actions.
- I am reliable, caring and will be with you every step of the way.
- I am your coach.
What made me choose to become a coach?
I noticed that people tend to open up to me and share their deepest concerns, anxieties and worries about their life. Having initially taken this for granted I soon realised this is not something which happens for everyone. I realised that people open up to me because I provide a warm, comfortable and non-judgmental space where I am truly present to listen and understand that person and what is happening for them in their world. I realised that my honest, encouraging yet challenging approach allows people to see things from a different perspective and helps them move forward. I realised that I love doing this. I realised that I am a coach.
Unique facts about me…
- I am addicted to crunchy nut chocolate clusters
- I am always learning
- I am a big foodie and have very strange mixes
- My idea of relaxing is to watch a documentary on Transactional Analysis
- I have been described as ‘relentless’ and ‘erosion’ in the way I approach getting things done
- I love to dance
- My ankles click whenever I walk
- I hate cranberry juice
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm, some evenings options are also available