I am a Leadership & Organisational Coach and an Accredited UKCP Psychotherapist. I work out of Oxford, London, my own premises in Northamptonshire and online.
I have over 15 years experience working with individuals and organisations in a professional and personal development context.
For Life Coaching:
This type of coaching is for people who want to look at a discreet set of issues, over a period of 3 months. This is not for people who are looking for long-term ongoing therapy.
As an Accredited Psychotherapist and Coach, I work on issues around
- Life transitions from career, family to social
- Meaning and purpose - who I am and what I bring to the world
- Self esteem / self worth
- Anger and boundaries
- Anxiety / depression
- Bereavement and grief
- Addiction, co-dependency and those affected by family or friends with addictions
- Attachment and trust issues
For Leadership Coaching:
My approach to the Coaching process goes beyond the skills and performance level that many coaches offer. I work with mid to senior level managers and leaders, start-ups and social entrepreneurs; both men and women.
I offer leadership coaching, crisis management, career transition, transformational, developmental, therapeutic and life coaching.
I use a 6-session coaching model of Trifocal vision, drawing upon a unique Leadership and Organisational model called the Five Dimensions offer Leadership. I also draw from a wealth of experience working within a Neuro-Linguistic Programming solution focused approach. All this, of course, is customised to your needs as an individual leader or manager, within the context of your role and organisation.
The 5 Dimensions of Leadership are
- 1DL awareness of self - the ability to self reflect and choose how to act freely (without being controlled by our emotions and mindsets)
- 2DL awareness of our impact on other - the ability to really reach into the other’s world and understand group dynamics
- 3DL systems thinking - the art of recognising deeply embedded systemic forces that impact our thinking, decisions and feelings; and choosing to operate out of those forces where helpful and appropriate
- 4DL self leadership - the ability to stand in the wind of criticism and change and say ‘this is who I am and this is what I stand for’
- 5DL ability to ask for help - developing the inner strength and humility to do ask for support appropriately
I offer both room based and equine guided coaching. www.lg-coaching.org
Training, qualifications & experience
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Business coaching
- Career coaching
- Creative coaching
- Executive coaching
- Health coaching
- Personal development
- Redundancy coaching
- Staff coaching
- Work/life balance
£75 for a 1 hour session. I work with clients using a 6 session model, normally meeting twice per month, over a total of 3 months. Of course this can be tailored to your needs and requirements. email@example.com / 01280 403 096
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Mondays - Fridays