Kirsty Birnstiel - Flourish Coaching
Are you looking for a new direction this year? Do you want to increase your confidence and feel more empowered in your life or work?
I believe that in order to transform your way of being or working means reflecting in a confidential space on what your motivations are and what drives you. My coaching approach is one of empathy, a non-judgemental attitude and comes from a place of interest and curiosity about you.
When working with you I will use incisive questions, coaching visual tools, Transactional Analysis to help you get clear on what might be holding you back or what resources you already might have (sometimes without realising!) My background is as a counsellor in private practice.
I am ICF Accredited Personal and Business Coach. My work experience is with corporate clients as well as career women, mums and small local businesses.
Please get in touch today if you would like to arrange to have a conversation about what you are looking and how I may be able to help.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Personal and Business Coaching - Barefoot Ltd
- BA Hons in Person-centred Counselling - Middlesex University.
- Diploma in Person-centred Counselling - Metanoia Institute
- TA 101 - Ironmill College, Dorset
- BACP and ICF registered.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Work/life balance
- Imposter syndrome
- Leadership coaching
- Business Coaching
- £120 per 90-minute session. Sessions take place monthly over 6 sessions (with a 3 session minimum)
- Power Coaching Hour - Covid sliding scale £75 - £90. This can be a one off coaching session which includes a free 20 minutes discover call beforehand.
- 2021 Reboot - A 1:1 coaching programme that looks at where you are, who you are, your values and your personality and where you want to go. This is over 4 sessions. £250