Psychotherapist and Wellbeing Coach, BA (Hons), MNCS (Acc)
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I am a qualified Psychotherapist and Wellbeing Coach with over 20 years of experience working with men, women and children of all ages from different economic and social backgrounds and sexualities, covering a wide range of health and wellbeing issues including the release of anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder, relationship issues, depression, panic disorder, phobias, grief and sadness, family issues, separation and divorce, bereavement and grief, low self esteem, addictions, chronic pain, Fibromyalgia, C.F.S/M.E.
I belong to and am accredited by the National Counselling Society, Hypnotherapy Society and UK Reiki Federation. I have a Masters Degree in Therapeutic Photography.
Are you feeling stressed, anxious or overwhelmed? Have you become stuck in a rut with eating or drinking? Do you dream of changing direction with your health and wellbeing?
Together we will...
- Work out where you are now
- Where you think you want to get to
- What steps need to be put in place to reach this end goal
- What obstacles and hurdles might be in the way.
Let me help you! Call now 07809 124786 or email me here.
Training, qualifications & experience
- The National Hypnotherapy Society Diploma MNCS (Acc) Membership KB00P04-2
- The National Counselling Society Diploma MNCS (Acc) Membership KB00P04-2
- Wellbeing Coach (Lifecoach) - Diploma from Institute of Leadership & Management
- Yoga Teacher Training (200hr) - Yoga Alliance
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Bachelor of Hons (BA) University of Kent
- Certificate (Level 3) Teaching in the Lifelong learning sector
- Certificate Phototherapy University of Derby
- The Chrysalis Effect Practitioner (Diploma) ME, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia
- The Hypnotic Gastric Band Certificate
- Understanding People Certificate University of Kent
- Hypnotherapy for weight loss
- Transactional Analysis 101
- Child Protection In Education - Educare
- The Pevent Duty - Educare
- An Induction to Boarding - Educare
- Treating Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice
- 'We are all body psychotherapists: a day with Nick Totton'
- 'Only Connect: Building effective relationships with young people in therapy'
- Adult Mental Health First Aid
- Young People Mental Health First Aid
- Working In Private Practise
- Transference in the therapeutic setting
Like all professionals in the twenty-first Century, I maintain my knowledge with ongoing professional development.
I also enjoy working with the charity Homestart, working with young people and parents facilitating a series of creative and photographic therapeutic workshops. I also hold a City & Guilds Certificate in training adults and young people in the lifelong learning sector.
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £45.00 to £90.00
Free initial telephone or online session
Free introductory session 20 minute telephone or video consultation!
Life coaching session costs vary on your individual needs - call now to discuss your requirements.
- Tailor-made packages available.
- There is a reduced rate for children and students.
- Adults may qualify for reduced rates called the 'Alison Lavington Foundation'.
Sessions can be one to one basis via secure video or telephone consultations.
Contact me for more information 07809 124786
When I work
Weekdays from 8am to 6pm. Saturday availability
Skype, FaceTime & Telephone consultations
These consultations are flexible to fit around your busy schedule and can be arranged early in the morning, evenings or weekends.
Consultations – Always confidential & non-judgemental
The journey to wellbeing consultations can be face to face on a short and/or long term basis. Some clients prefer support through ‘Skype’ or telephone consultations. Consultations generally last for one hour.
Where it is appropriate, the Art of Wellbeing always works alongside G.P.s and consultants and is complementary to traditional medicine and is not to be considered an ‘alternative’ to it.
I have enjoyed working with the charity Homestart, working with individual families, children under 5 and running a Dad's group. I devised and developed a 10 week course for parents facilitating a series of creative and photographic therapeutic workshops to support self belief, self confidence and change. I have also delivered self confidence workshops for young women at Sure Start Centres. I am currently helping to raise money to re-build a school in Nepal that was devastated with the 2015 Earthquake. I am currently running and hosting self-development workshops for men and women of all ages. I also hold a City & Guilds Certificate in training adults and young people in the life long learning sector.