Kielan Tayler - Clancarty Coaching and Consulting Ltd
I set up Clancarty Coaching and Consulting in 2008. Since then I've worked closely with multiple professionals (both from FTSE 500 companies and SMEs) to help them address challenges and achieve their goals.
I coach leaders and managers who:
- Have just been promoted and wish to enhance their team management skills
- Are working towards promotion and developing their career
- Wish to grow their confidence and self-esteem
- Have just returned to work and are dealing with related challenges
- Wish to improve their communication and personal skills
- Are keen to establish a better work-life balance
- Are experiencing conflict within their teams
Clients bring multiple topics to our coaching sessions. My goal is to support you to thrive. My job as your coach is to facilitate and support that process, creating a safe yet challenging space for you to explore, celebrate, and grow in.
I also offer team coaching, helping develop high performing teams.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have more than 20 years experience helping individuals resolve conflict, communicate effectively, and make decisions to grow themselves, their business and career. My professional qualifications include:
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach (ACC, Intl Coaching Federation)
- Gateway team coaching certification from Global Team Coaching Institute
- NLP practitioner
- Myers Briggs Step 1 practitioner and trainer
- Conflict Resolution trainer
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Rotterdam School of Management, NL
- Presentation skills and effective communication specialist
- C-Me Licensed practitioner and coach
My business experience includes running a local subsidiary company in Moscow, key account management, and working for a top 5 consultancy as a Change Management Consultant. More recently I have coached medical experts and pharmacists on how to communicate scientific data in a way that is impactful and connects with the audience.
I'm passionate about personal development, authentic connection, values led leadership and self-awareness
I am a member of the London Chamber of Commerce, as well as a local member of Wandsworth chamber of commerce.
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Conflict resolution & decision making
- Presentation skills & Effective communications
So how does it work?
I do a free consultation of 45 minutes during which we explore your goals and see if there is a mutual "fit". I've found it's most effective to actually coach potential clients on a specific topic or challenge, rather than talk "about" my coaching style or what coaching is. That way you get to experience coaching, have an immediate benefit, and can make an informed decision about choosing me as your coach.
We agree fees, desired frequency of the coaching sessions and sign a simple letter of agreement that outlines key coaching principles before we get started.
I'm generally coaching virtually at the moment, although I am meeting some clients in a local park. You choose whichever platform you would prefer. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Whatsapp, or voice only are all an option.