Kielan Tayler - Clancarty Coaching and Consulting Ltd
Kielan set up Clancarty Coaching and Consulting in 2008. Since then she has worked closely with multiple professionals to help them successfully address challenges and achieve goals through business coaching. Challenges & goals include:
- Start up / SME scale up talent management / people challenges
- Newly promoted managers who wish to enhance their team management skills
- Resolving conflict within a group or between individuals
- Work-life balance
- Career coaching
- Returning to work and related challenges
- Confidence at work
- Effective communication
Kielan also delivers group coaching within organisations.
1:1 and group coaching can also be supported by high performing team capability sessions if needed.
Training, qualifications & experience
Kielan has more than 20 years experience helping individuals resolve conflict, communicate effectively, and make decisions to grow themselves, their business, and career. Her professional qualifications include:
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach
- NLP practitioner
- Myers Briggs Step 1 practitioner and trainer
- Conflict Resolution trainer
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Rotterdam School of Management, NL
- Presentation skills and effective communication specialist
Kielan's business experience includes running a local subsidiary company in Moscow, key account management, and working for a top 5 consultancy as a Change Management Consultant. More recently she has coached medical experts and pharmacists on how to communicate scientific data in a way that is impactful and connects with the audience.
She has a passion for authentic connection, values led leadership and self-awareness.
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Conflict resolution & decision making
- Home education
- Presentation skills & Effective communications
I do a free consultation of 45 minutes during which we explore your goals. Fees are agreed thereafter.
Coaching sessions can take place in person across London, or virtually. Coaching can be done online or telephone depending on the client's preference.