Tamara Judge - Keystone Coaching Ltd
Are you feeling frustrated, fed up or stressed? Are you finding it hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel at the moment?
Or maybe you imagine a happier life where you have more confidence and resilience; but have no idea right now how to make it happen!
Well don’t worry, I hear you and I can help. I'm Tamara, a Mindset and Wellbeing Coach and founder of Keystone Coaching, and I know EXACTLY how you’re feeling because I’ve helped lots of people overcome the same problems!
People who choose to work with me often start off feeling one or more of the following:
- Stressed about the constant pressures of work and life.
- Exhausted by the hundreds of things on their to do list every day.
- Dissatisfied with life and keep wondering; is this it?
- Confused about what they actually want and how to achieve it.
- Overwhelmed by the myriad of options. (But what if…)
- Worried that 'someone' will find out they're a fraud (imposter syndrome.)
- Scared of making the wrong decision.
- That their physical and mental wellbeing always takes a back seat.
- Tired of feeling like they have no control.
- Like they know something is missing, but have no idea what it is.
As a Positive Psychology Coach, I believe that we all possess huge potential to take control of our lives, reach our goals, and gain greater confidence and self-reliance. Personal development through coaching is an effective way to make lasting positive changes and gain a better understanding of yourself and your strengths.
I can help you:
- Build your self-esteem and confidence.
- Find your purpose and passion.
- Improve your mental health and wellbeing.
- Reduce anxiety and stress.
- Discover your unique strengths and how to make them work for you.
- Take control of your life.
- Transform your inner critic into an inner cheerleader.
- Free yourself from fear and self-doubt and overcome imposter syndrome.
- Evaluate your life as a whole and re-engage with mind, body and soul.
Whatever you are looking for, there is a solution and I would strongly recommend coaching as the catalyst for positive change.
Why pick me?
In addition to over 10 years' experience coaching and mentoring, I recently achieved a First in my Master's degree in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology (MAPPCP) at UEL. Through my degree I am experienced in several research-based coaching approaches, as well as advanced coaching of individuals and groups in personal and professional capacities.
As a Coaching Psychologist, I can offer a wide range of cutting-edge positive psychology and coaching interventions and techniques to enable my clients to reach their goals faster and improve their mental and physical health and wellbeing.
I currently offer:
- One to One Personal Coaching for Adults and Young People.
- An intensive 3 month package called 'Finding Your Purpose'
- Coming soon 'InsideOut Wellbeing' a holistic approach to fitness, diet, and spiritual and psychological wellbeing.
- Family Centred Positive Psychology Coaching
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Workshops
- Positive Education training
- Positive Organisation Consultation
Why not give me a call on 07786 568059 to discuss where you currently are on the path to achieving your goals, whether your goal is still the right one for you, or, maybe consider whether you feel ready to explore your wildest dreams and set some new goals!
I believe we all have the power to change the course of our lives for the better. It won't always be easy, but it will ALWAYS be worth it.
As Katie Melua sings, “Sometimes I believe in fate, but the chances we create, always seem to ring more true.”
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology (First Class)
- 10 years' experience mentoring and coaching
- 500+ hours mentoring and coaching
- 15 years' experience teaching
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education
- Affiliate member of European Mentoring and Coaching Council
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
In addition to that listed above I also offer coaching and mentoring for the following areas:
- Health and Wellness
- Decision Making
- Life Changes
- Body Confidence
- Positive Psychology
- Mind, Body, Soul
Adult 1:1 sessions are charged at £75 for up to 90 minutes with discounts available for booking multiple sessions in advance.
Child 1:1 sessions are charged at £55 for up to 90 minutes with discounts available for booking multiple sessions in advance.
Family Centred Positive Psychology Coaching sessions start at £225 for 1.5hours.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Workshops, Positive Education training and Positive Organisation Consultation are bespoke packages. For more information please check out my website www.keystonecoaching.co.uk or email me
Please get in touch for your free no obligation 30-minute phone consultation. This is essentially a discovery session where we both find out more. You are then able to decide whether I am the right coach for you.
To find out more and book a free initial consultation, call or text me now on 07786 568059.
Mon 09:00 - 21:00
Tue 10:00 - 18:00
Wed 09:00 - 21:00
Thu 10:00 - 18:00
Fri 09:00 - 18:00
Sat 10:00 - 15:00
"If you're looking for a coach, look no further than Tamara. I have never cried, laughed and felt more clear on my goals than when working with her. Her coaching process is such an enlightening experience that it feels like one continuous "Ah ha!" moment that you never want to stop.
Tamara makes you feel comfortable from the beginning, which allows you to go deep into what you want and where you want to go.
I cannot recommend her enough, and even as I write this I am excited for you to experience coaching by Tamara."
"Tamara helped me do things that are important, in a fun way. I liked it because she is always nice to me and we do fun things together."
Coco (Age 8)
"Tamara worked with our 7yr old following a period of poor mental health following ongoing bullying. Our daughter was struggling to manage some very big feelings and Tamara gently coached her through techniques that she could put into practice on her own and helped her to think positively about herself and her future. Our daughter enjoyed her sessions which were playful and engaging, and as parents, we felt so thankful to have someone who really understood our child and what she was going through. I couldn’t recommend Tamara more highly."
"I had Tamara help me with the start up of my business at the beginning of the year, and I found coaching a great way to keep me focused and on the right track. During our sessions Tamara was extremely supportive, encouraging and gave me the confidence to achieve my goals."
Kelly White, Olive Tree Wellbeing
As well as free parking at my address, I am only 5 minutes walk from Twyford train station which is on the Reading to Paddington, Crossrail & Henley lines.