How I help you
- Fed up with feeling stuck, feel like others around you are leaving you behind?
- Want to make a change at work, in your business or personal life but fearful of failing?
- Feeling overwhelmed by a challenging situation you are facing and don’t know where to start?
Then coaching could be perfect for you and I would love the opportunity to work with you.
As a coach, I provide a safe and confidential environment in which you can feel comfortable sharing your true feelings and aspirations. As an independent person, I have no agenda other than yours. We focus on what's important to you, we gain clarity on what you want to achieve and we work together to develop actions to get you there.
It's important that you feel comfortable working with me and ready to make the investment in yourself. Therefore with all my clients, I offer a free introductory call so that together we can:
- Understand the challenge(s) you are facing and want to work on
- Decide if coaching is right for you
- Together we will determine if I'm the right person to help - and if I'm not that's ok.
My priority is to help you get the right support to discover, plan and love your life.
- One to one coaching sessions - various packages available. We kick off the session by understanding what you want to focus on and what you would like to take away from the session. This ensures that we focus on what's important to you. Sessions last 50 mins to 1 hour.
- Monthly Retainer programs - For ongoing coaching a monthly retainer is the best option. This includes a dedicated weekly or fortnightly coaching session, supporting materials, feedback on any documents you wish to share and any interim contact.
- Workshops - For company's and associations, tailored workshops can be designed and delivered. Sessions may include but not limited to:
- Goal setting and staying on track (work and/or personal)
- Career Coaching
- People Management
- Change Management
- Personal Branding
- Creating a Balance Life
- Performance Management
- Engagement in the Workplace
- Career Planning including CV preparation, Interview & Presentation practice
- Leadership and Motivational Speaker
It's important you feel comfortable with your coach; after all, you will be sharing your personal story. Let me give you a flavour of me and what I have learned about myself.
You have to step outside your comfort zone to grow
I grew up in a close loving farming family in the South of England, I never really knew what I wanted to do when 'I grew up' but always thought I would follow in the footsteps of my mum and marry young and have children.
After graduating with a Sociology and Psychology Honours degree, I stepped outside my comfort zone and enjoyed a 16 months backpacking trip around the world. What an experience, I have seen some amazing places, met some great people, proven to myself I could do it. By the end of my time, I was eager to get out into the big wide world and earn some bucks!
It's ok not to know what you want, have fun while you're figuring it out!
I still didn't have a clear idea for a career, I knew that I wanted to work in an office environment, for a big brand, wear a suit and earn decent money. I also knew that I didn't want to work in sales, or with children. I realised that Human Resources (HR) could be a fit for me and landed my first temporary placements in HR with Siemens, followed by American Express. 6 months later, I had my first permanent role, was wearing suits and had enrolled in a Masters in HR Management.
Be open to opportunities
In 2004, I moved to Santander, the organisation was going through a period of significant change. But change brings opportunities. I learned that I thrived on building relationships and helping others grown and harnessed with this knowledge I progressed up the career ladder, before finishing my time at Santander as a Senior HR Director in the US.
Invest in yourself
July 16, 2013, was my wake up call when my mother unexpectedly passed away. It made me realise that life is too short. I had enough of organisational changes, restructures and performance management and needed to take control of making my dreams come true. I found my own life coach and took time to reflect, to visualise my future and make some tough decisions.
Reach for the stars!
Fast forward and I'm back in the UK, living with my partner and his children. I've taken time to try a few jobs on the way and now I am using my work and personal experience as a qualified coach to help people understand their work and life goals and develop a plan to get them there. Helping people grow and reach for the stars.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Coach - CTA
- ICF Member
- MA in Human Resource Management
- Level A and B in Psychometric Assessment
- BSc Psychology
- CIPD Graduate
In addition to my coaching skills, I am also able to draw on my 20 years international experience in Human Resources which makes me a specialist in work, career and business challenges.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Expats - if you are an Expat living in the UK or a UK citizen working abroad.
Interview and presentation preparation for job interviews.
Photos & videos
For information on fees please contact me and based on your needs and budget I will make a recommendation on which of my services will work best for you.
Free session for any referrals.
If you would like more information and to hear from my some of my clients visit please my website at the top of my profile.
Have any questions, I will be happy to schedule time to discuss direct. Please use the 'email me' feature at the top of my profile or feel free to call me on the number displayed.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9am to 8pm Friday 9am to 5pm Saturday 9am to 12pm