Kenza Mekouar, Accredited Executive Coach and Master NLP practitioner
20 Portman Square
I have more than 15 years experience in Consulting, Financial Services, Executive Recruitment and in the last 5 years, Executive & Career Coaching.
Career 3.0 offers Career Coaching services, dedicated to helping you define your career goals and shed a new light on your experiences, talents and skills. It will support you in finding a new career path if needed and it will mainly support you throughout your career transition, developing a career progression strategy, clarifying goals and achieving your aspirations.
Your Coaching process usually starts with a free consultation whereby we talk and establish a road map with your goals, current situations, learning goals and a timeline.
Through our initial discussion you can establish what your priorities/values are and what areas of your career/life you would like to focus on. The process usually takes 3 to 6 months and consists of approximately 6 sessions. I will also be always available for follow-up after the sessions have ended.
Coaching sessions can be in English, French or Spanish.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am an Accredited Executive coach, trained by the most prestigious School in the UK- The School of Coaching (Accredited by ICF and EMCC at Senior Practitioner Level).
- I am an Associate Member of the the AC (Association of Coaching) and subscribe to its code of ethics and good practice.
- I am also an accredited Master NLP practitioner and trained with the founder of NLP, the famous Dr. Richard Bandler.
- BSc Economics from The London School of Economics (LSE) & BA in Political Science from the George Washington University (GWU).
- I have also trained in Transpersonal psychology at the largest transpersonal education centre in the UK (CCPE). This helps me get a deeper understanding of underlying career issues.
- I have extensive experience as a Recruitment specialist which gives me an unique edge as Career Coach.
- I worked form all sides of the table in Recruitment (as a Headhunter and as the Head of Executive Recruitment at one of the largest international bank)
- I build trusting, confidential relationships with my clients
- You will feel in a safe, non-judgemental environment.
- You will feel listened to and supported throughout the process.
- My coaching skills are all about helping eliminating the inner obstacles and drawing out your untapped latent inner talent/wealth within each one of us.
- I can appreciate the stress of your corporate career (I have worked in high pressured and fast paced environments like banking, consulting and boutiques firms).
- My process is focused on tangible results which we establish and agree on from the start.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I send a proposal with costs after first free introductory meeting.
Book Online on: http://www.career3point0.com/en/contact/book-now/
CLIENTS TESTIMONIALS: (More on my website):http://www.career3point0.com/en/testimonials/
“I run my own business which can be very challenging and lonely at times. After a few tough months for the business, my motivation started to wane. I wasn’t sure where my lack of inspiration was coming from, but I am so glad I have found Kenza who has intently listened to me and helped me understand how to find inner peace within me and regain the confidence which made me set up my business in the first place!”. Amy.M, Executive Coaching for a Small Business Owner
"Kenza challenges you and encourages you. She has the remarkable ability to ask you the right questions which naturally help you organise your thinking. She is extremely professional and rigorous: sessions are systematically concluded with key takeaways and actionable next steps. In a few months, my job search got more efficient, my presentational skills got sharper and my confidence got boosted." H.H, Investment Banker, London
"During a key transitional point where I was assessing career options, Kenza provided coaching insight and practical guidance in helping me to shape my directional choices. Ultimately this led to me moving from a large corporate organisation to leading a SME private business." D.S, Chief Operating Officer
"Few people have the opportunity to work with an outstanding coach—but I did when I met Kenza. I had the pleasure of being coached by her few months after I arrived in London as an expatriate.I was in awe of Kenza’s ability to perfectly understand my career path and instantly summarize my concerns and my goals. She has also led to a deep reflection with my issues but ultimately let me find and choose what to do." D.B, Lawyer
"The coaching sessions gave me the opportunity to confront my vision / conception of myself and see clearly that it was somehow twisted by old fears. My purpose was to be more serene in my journey looking for a new position in London. In the end, I decided to set up my own company. The sessions have also allowed me to unload a lot of preoccupations and give each of them the right importance. As a result, my stress was greatly relieved, I gained common sense in evaluating my own situation and I feel now much more serene." S.S, Career Coaching for a Senior Wealth Manager
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Spanish & French|
BOOK ONLINE: My availability can be checked online for first introduction meeting (free): http://www.career3point0.com/en/contact/book-now/