Kenza Mekouar, Accredited Executive Coach and Master NLP practitioner
Kenza has started her career in consulting at Deloitte in 2000. Subsequently, she worked in banking and later became an Executive Recruitment consultant between Madrid and London. She has extensive international experience as a Headhunter which gives her a unique edge as a Career Coach.
After a long and rigorous training in Executive Coaching,(The School of Coaching & University of Cambridge), in NLP (with the founder Dr. Richard Bandler) and in Counselling (Transpersonal psychotherapy), Kenza founded her own executive coaching company, Career 3.0 in London.
Since then, she is supporting many professionals develop their high powered global careers using the power of coaching conversations. Her energy, empathy and business experience successfully empowers her clients to apply the changes they are looking for.
Kenza specialises in developing communication skills, self-confidence, self-awareness and motivation. She is passionate about using the power of challenging conversations to enable meaningful and lasting change in people’s career.
She is helping clients across a wide range of industries in several companies such as Amazon, Ernst & Young, Facebook, Goldman Sachs, Inditex, Prada Group, PWC, etc. and more specifically in Banking, Private Equity, New Tech, Renewable Energies and Luxury.
She is also collaborating with different companies worldwide helping their companies and executives achieve improved leadership and performance. In Spain, she has become the associate partner of Unlimited Potential for example.
Clients say that they are motivated, energised and inspired as a result of the work together. They also say that she is empathic, supportive and sometimes challenging. She normally builds trusting, confidential and lasting relationships with her clients, helping them to develop greater self-awareness and fresher perspectives.
Kenza is an expert in Career Development in an international market working with professionals from all over the world, including Spain, the UK, France, Morocco, Luxembourg and the US.
Kenza is trilingual and can deliver coaching in English, Spanish and French.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am an Accredited Executive coach, trained by the most prestigious School in the UK- The School of Coaching (Accredited by ICF and EMCC at Senior Practitioner Level).
- I am an Associate Member of the the AC (Association of Coaching) and subscribe to its code of ethics and good practice.
- I am also an accredited Master NLP practitioner and trained with the founder of NLP, the famous Dr. Richard Bandler.
- BSc Economics from The London School of Economics (LSE) & BA in Political Science from the George Washington University (GWU).
- I have also trained in Transpersonal psychology at the largest transpersonal education centre in the UK (CCPE). This helps me get a deeper understanding of underlying career issues.
- I have extensive experience as a Recruitment specialist which gives me a unique edge as Career Coach.
- I worked form all sides of the table in Recruitment (as a Headhunter and as the Head of Executive Recruitment at one of the largest international bank)
- I build trusting, confidential relationships with my clients
- You will feel in a safe, non-judgemental environment.
- You will feel listened to and supported throughout the process.
- My coaching skills are all about helping eliminating the inner obstacles and drawing out your untapped latent inner talent/wealth within each one of us.
- I can appreciate the stress of your corporate career (I have worked in high pressured and fast paced environments like banking, consulting and boutiques firms).
- My process is focused on tangible results which we establish and agree on from the start.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I send a proposal with costs after first free introductory meeting.
CLIENTS TESTIMONIALS: (More on my website): http://www.career3point0.com/#testimonials
"Thank you Kenza for being clear minded by helping me order my thoughts after a two year career break and achieving the career transition I was looking for. I was facing a complex decision in terms of multiple priorities (two small children, desire for a sustainable pace of work, a solid institution, sufficient intellectual challenge). To complicate matters further I also wanted to transition to growth equity technology investing after a career in public markets investing. With Kenza, I was able to walk the full journey of the transition. She helped me break each variable down to its key components, analyze the various options to discover what mattered more to me, craft the message on why I am transitioning and how I am repositioning my profile and lastly, work through the various offers in terms of opportunities, people, potential development and how it fit with my original goals. Thank you for the constant guidance and sharp questions bringing out my deeper layer thoughts on each issue.""We had meaningful sessions that made realise issues that were blocking my progression in life. I felt challenged but not pushed and at ease with her non-judgemental approach. I had to transition to a new career and it wasn’t easy in this economy. However, after 1 year, I think I can say I found a new career path. Kenza was very good at spotting my inconsistencies and limiting beliefs. I highly recommend a few sessions with her if you feel stuck, or need to rethink how your career is progressing, worth the investment!" Hedge Fund Portfolio Manager, London
"Kenza challenges you and encourages you. She has the remarkable ability to ask you the right questions which naturally help you organise your thinking. She is extremely professional and rigorous: sessions are systematically concluded with key takeaways and actionable next steps. In a few months, my job search got more efficient, my presentational skills got sharper and my confidence got boosted." H.H, Investment Banker, London
"During a key transitional point where I was assessing career options, Kenza provided coaching insight and practical guidance in helping me to shape my directional choices. Ultimately this led to me moving from a large corporate organisation to leading a SME private business." D.S, Chief Operating Officer, Bank, London
"Few people have the opportunity to work with an outstanding coach—but I did when I met Kenza. I had the pleasure of being coached by her few months after I arrived in London as an expatriate.I was in awe of Kenza’s ability to perfectly understand my career path and instantly summarize my concerns and my goals. She has also led to a deep reflection with my issues but ultimately let me find and choose what to do." D.B, Senior Lawyer, London