I am a coach with a unique perspective on the queer immigrant professional experience.
I have a professional background in Architecture and Digital Construction with public speaking appearances across the UK and abroad.
For years I worked in digitalisation for architecture and developed sensitivity and a delicate, but also joyful approach in working with highly qualified individuals and support them in their journeys to improvement. This was so fulfilling that I eventually decided that this was something I wanted to do much more of.
I currently work with teams and individuals to support their endeavours for fulfilling and inclusive workplaces and careers.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma, The Coaching Academy
- DISC Personality Assessment Accredited Assessor, The Coaching Academy
- Career Coaching, The Career Coaching Service, Accredited by the Association for Coaching Accreditation
- International Coaching Federation Membership
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council Associate Membership
- Experience in Mentoring since 2009, Including mentoring for Aim Higher, The Stephen Lawrence Trust and Build By Us
- Design and execution of a global mentoring scheme for women in Digital Construction (Applicants from 23 different countries)
- BA (Hons) Architecture, University of Portsmouth
European Mentoring and Coaching Council
EMCC UK is part of the Europe-wide European Mentoring & Coaching Council.
Together their aim is to promote good practice and the expectation of good practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe.
EMCC is an independent, impartial and non-profit making organisation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
I am flexible, reach out and we can find an appropriate time.
Please have a look at my website for more information and testimonials: