Katy Humphrey Verified Professional Verified Professional
Verified Professional

Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.

AMACCPH | Personal Development Coach

About me

Welcome

I'm on a mission to help people to unpick their conditioning and reconnect with who they truly are through person-led coaching and well-being support.

My job is to help you to build a life you love.

How? By showing you that focusing on yourself, on your own needs and desires, on slowing down the thoughts that race a million miles an hour through your mind, can bring you clarity and a clear path forward.

My coaching comes with a twist, there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach, together we will challenge the way you currently think and behave, and make the changes you need but don’t have the courage to make alone. 

Over the years, I’ve learned that balance is having your s**t together 80% of the time, and forgiving yourself for the other 20%.

Trust me, that 20% is important, it ensures that you don’t reach for impossible perfection and then crash when you don’t quite manage it.

I’m a certified coach with a passion for helping people to strip back their conditioning, reconnect with themselves and live a life they love. Sound too good to be true? I promise it isn’t.
 
As a lifelong people-pleaser, I know how hard it is to put yourself first, to say no and to make decisions that feel selfish (even when they aren't!). I also know how it feels to crumble after so many years of putting others first, to be on the verge of burnout and to feel totally lost.
 
I want to help you move away from that, to be able to put yourself first without the guilt, to be able to say ‘no’ confidently and to live a life with boundaries and joy.

My style of coaching is intuitive, empathetic and empowering, which means it is a unique experience for everyone that I work with. I will create a space for you where you feel safe, where you can work through the challenges, break down the walls, and learn to thrive.

Every session is confidential, informal and designed to help you move forward in an achievable way.

Training, qualifications & experience

BRIGHT Coaching Diploma 2020

Coaching Mastery 2022

Professional membership

Member organisations

AC

Association for Coaching (AC)

The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.

The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.

The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.

Photos & videos

Fees

£65.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session

When I work

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night

Further information

What my clients say:

"My coaching sessions with Katy were of incredible support, at a critical time for me when I was starting a new business. 
I was surprised by how fast I felt at ease with her, within the first minutes of our session. This allowed me to share vulnerably, and to really tap into what was important and alive for me at the time. 
She has a warmth about her that feels nurturing, and her questions are always thoughtfully directed for a deeper enquiry. 
I would recommend her to anyone, as a truly great coach."  - Margot de Brogile

"Katy offered generous curiosity alongside thoughtful insights throughout all our sessions. She asked all the right questions - often questions I’d been avoiding asking myself. She was able to draw together different strands of what I said and play them back to me clearly, framing my problems so they suddenly felt bite-sized and manageable. I came away from each session with a sense of clarity, calm and ‘I can do this’ness about me, and it’s one I can still tune into now." - Emma Wintershladen

"I've never had coaching before and Katy has been amazing! I've found it so beneficial to have someone to talk to openly - it's helped me to gain clarity and I have grown in confidence. When you run a business alone, it can be really challenging to identify what's blocking you or how you want to progress as you're often alone in decision making, having someone to talk to really helped me! Katy is really kind, understanding and helpful. I'd highly recommend Katy if you need a coach." - Chloe Ward

Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24

Type of session

In person
Online

Types of client

Adults
Older adults
Organisations

Online platforms

Whatsapp
Zoom

Social