Katie Newman, Katie Newman Coaching Ltd.
I’m a coach for entrepreneurs and small businesses who are on a mission to be a force for good in the world.
I help those who are out to create positive environmental and societal change, to turn their crazy-big, inspiring, world-changing dreams into reality.
I combine my skills and experience in coaching, business, leadership and personal development to help you grow faster, have a bigger impact and enjoy the journey more.
I also work with 'future-entrepreneurs' who are looking to become entrepreneurs and set up their own mission-led businesses.
How it works
We work together in three areas:
1. Self-work: We start by focussing on you. Your mindset is your most powerful tool for success. By changing how you look at the world and how much you believe in yourself, you will begin to see the world with fresh new eyes. You’ll see a world where anything is possible, where you can dream bigger, achieve more, have a bigger impact.
2. Business support: Together, we unleash the power of your purpose. We ensure complete clarity and focus on what your business exists to do, we set powerful goals that deliver your purpose, we align your business activities in service of that purpose and we help your leadership, culture & teamwork reflect that purpose.
3. Creating Action: We ensure that you keep moving forwards. I provide support, challenge and accountability throughout our time working together so that your breakthroughs in thinking translate into action and growth.
Through working with me, my clients:
- Gain complete clarity on why their business exists and what difference they are trying to make
- Create a picture of the world they want to create and a road map to get there.
- Align their business activities behind their mission
- Gain the ability to step out of the day to day and focus on the future
Have a bigger impact:
- Build the confidence and mindset that they need to both succeed and thrive
- Discover their unique offerings as leaders and the confidence to step into those roles
- Build an empowered, effective & passionate team around them
- Create a culture unique to them and their team
Enjoy the journey more:
- Avoid burnout through actively managing their own wellness
- Create a more healthy integration of work and life
- Find enjoyment and fulfilment in what they do
Training, qualifications & experience
- Distinction Coaching Diploma from The Coaching Academy
- Certified NLP Practitioner through The Coaching Academy
- Certified in DiSC Personality Profiling
- Member of The International Coaching Federation
- Insured by Holistic Insurance Services
- Several years of sales and marketing leadership experience
- Graduate of The Mars Inc. Leadership Development Program
- Alumni of The Marketing Society’s One’s to Watch Program
- Degree in Economics and Business
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Communication skills
- Honing your mission and purpose
- Communicating your mission and purpose
- Future business planning
- Team development
Photos & videos
£100/60 minute session.
Sessions are booked in blocks of 3.
I offer an experience of my coaching before clients commit. Please get in touch to book your session.
From others who have worked with me
"I would recommend Katie in a heartbeat. She is approachable, patient and kind, and extremely respectful. She has helped me at a pivotal time in my life and really helped me to start putting myself back together. By learning to focus on what I want, considering what is really important to me and ultimately setting my sights on finding the right next step, I secured a fabulous opportunity which provides me with huge scope, flexibility and reward."
"Katie was brilliant at helping me understand what is really important to me as I make decisions about the future. She's very perceptive, picking up on immediate issues that impact the day-to-day and helping me to process them, but also helping me think about how I approach things and get ready to make bigger decisions."
"I have really enjoyed being coached by Katie. I would not hesitate to recommend her as a coach."
Support. Challenge. Fun.
Support: I create a safe environment, confidential and free from judgement where you feel able to be your most open and honest self. I listen very well so that you not only heard but also understood. You will never feel alone throughout this process, I will always be at your side to remind you of your strengths and capabilities when you’ve lost sight of them, and to help you tap back into your motivation.
Challenge: My job is to help you uncover your blind spots and become the best you can be. To do this, with your permission, I will challenge you to be bolder, try different things, hold yourself to a higher standard and remain true to who you are and your mission.
Fun: I really enjoy what I do and I want my clients to enjoy what they do too. It is through enjoying the journey and having fun along the way, that we learn to laugh at ourselves and learn from our mistakes. We develop a positive mindset, looking for the blessings and opportunities in all that’s thrown our way. We become more human and more open, drawing others to us and bringing out the best in them too.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
We work together to find a time that works for us both.
Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9am-6pm
Mon, Wed: 2pm-8pm