Do you want to work on your personal development goals?
Do you need more direction in life, either professionally or personally?
Do you want to reduce the amount of anxiety/stress you have in your life?
Do you want to become calmer and more confident?
I can help you gain more motivation and control, for what you want back in your life by helping you discover the right way to go and the various options so you can apply this to your own life.
My specialty is helping people identify and achieve their personal development goals by highlighting the issues that are causing them problems and looking at what they want more of in their lives. I take great pride in the progress and success of my clients and look forward to helping you.
My main focus areas are:
- Anxiety/stress through exams, work, general life situations
- Business Coaching/ Career (new industry, promotion etc)
I offer a FREE 20 minute telephone consultation so don’t delay, contact me to see where I might be able to help you get more motivation and control in your life again: email@example.com
Kat is a HR business partner for an international technology company. She is currently working as a certified Life & Business Coach. She has many years’ experience coaching, mentoring and advising up to Director level within the corporate world, with the passion to want to help people both within work and in everyday life; she has now branched out to offer her skills to a wider audience.
Through her own struggles with anxiety and confidence, Kat has been on a discovery of her own; figuring out her own limiting beliefs, creating new powerful beliefs, to enable her to be the best version of herself. This has taken her down many paths such as; training, coaching, volunteer work, meditation retreats, yoga retreats, lots of research and reading and of course learning on the way to whatever life throws at you!
Kat specialises in helping you identify and achieve your personal development goals by highlighting the issues & looking at what you want more of in your life. She takes great pride in the progress and success of her clients, and looks forward to helping you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Practitioner with Life & Business Coach Certificate (UKCPD - 1 year course)
- NLP Master Practitioner (UKCPD - 1 year course - currently studying)
- ILM Level 5 Mentor & Coach Diploma (UKCPD - currently studying)
- Mental Health First Aider (2 days)
- Anxiety Coaching weekend (UKCPD - 2 days)
- University of The West of England - Bristol. BA HONS Business Studies with HRM degree (1st class honours)
- Associate CIPD member
- Samaritans volunteer
- DBS cleared (certificate can be produced on request)
- HR Business Partner for a technology company - been in HR for 10 years where coaching, mentoring and supporting has been provided on a daily basis to up to director level
- Conduct phone & face to face interviews & analysis of CVs for many different roles in different sectors over the last 10 years; with successful placements
- Completed over 50 hours of coaching practice both supervised/ unsupervised
Professional Bodies I am a Member of:
- ANLP - association for NLP
- UK College of Personal Development
- CIPD - Chartered Institute for Professional Development (HR & L&D)
Areas of coaching I deal with
- The initial Consultation: Free - 20 minutes. Via Phone or Skype
- First Coaching Session: £70
- Follow up coaching sessions: £60 (unless otherwise agreed)
- Concession: There is a discounted rate for different groups i.e. students, teens, unemployed etc. Please contact me for more information
Please email me at: katmilescoaching@Hotmail.com or 07969 986706 for any additional information
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Evenings and weekends