K. Louise Whillock
07814606023 / 07814 606023
Who am I?
I'm Louise and I am a Personal Transformation Coach. I have been coaching for over two years, and have a background of 18 years in finance and accountancy. I am passionate about working with clients who want to invest in their personal development and create change for themselves.
How is change created?
Change is created when we understand more about ourselves, and understand why we think and feel and do the things we do. Increased self-awareness is a good starting point to understand more about "now". Clarity on where you want to get to,or your destination sets out a clear goal. Change is how you get there. Change is created by choosing the habits, ways of thinking, reactions that serve us well, and choosing to leave those that don't.
Creating this change can be monumental and daunting, which is where a Personal Transformation Coach can be invaluable in working with you to identify your starting point, destination and how you get there.
What can you expect to get from working with me ?
I will provide a safe, non-judgemental, confidential space in which we will work together to arrive at client led solutions, along with an action plan to put the solutions in place. I will listen to what you say, and what you don't say. With your commitment to the process, the change you want can be achieved.
- 1) Personal Transformation Coaching I offer a package of 6 hourly sessions to be taken over 3 months over Skype, telephone or face to face (Solihull, Birmingham area). Find out more: http://www.helpingyourself.co.uk/personal-transformational-coaching.html
- 2) Get your Goal I offer a package specifically designed around setting, and reaching a goal. It includes:
- A goal setting session (via Skype/telephone) in which we discuss and gain clarity over the goal that you wish to reach. We then design a tangible detailed plan with actions, milestone, challenges and strategies to overcome them. You can then put the plan in a place that will inspire you and keep you motivated.
- I offer regular support, and also additional support in case you have a set-back.
- I will hold you accountable to sticking to your plan, making it less easy for you to deviate from it
- Find out more: http://www.helpingyourself.co.uk/goal-setting.html
- 3) Financial Coaching 3 coaching sessions (by Skype or telephone) during which we will :
- Explore your relationship and approach to money, and look at any habits that don't serve you well that you may wish to change.
- Draw up a budget based on your current income and expenditure, and review areas of concern.
- Discuss where to look for professional independent financial advice* if needed (*I do not provide financial advice)
- Find out more: http://www.helpingyourself.co.uk/financial-coaching.html
If this resonates with you, and you would like to set up a free consultation with me, via Skype or telephone, please follow this link: https://calendly.com/klwhillock/free_consultation
Alternatively you can e mail me at Louise@helpingyourself.co.uk
I really look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Personal Transformation Coaching
CPD in Group Coaching
CPD in Youth Coaching
Recently undertook Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring with ILM
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Personal Transformation Coaching
6 sessions booked in advance to be taken over 12 weeks over Skype/ Telephone £300
6 sessions booked in advance , to be taken over 12 weeks face to face (in a quiet space in a public place) in Birmingham or Solihull area £360
They also include an e-mail summary of each session, and e-mail communication between sessions if required.
Goal Setting Package £199. For more details see link below http://www.helpingyourself.co.uk/goal-setting.html
Financial Coaching Package £199. For more details see link below http://www.helpingyourself.co.uk/financial-coaching.html
To book in for a free consultation click on the link below. https://calendly.com/klwhillock/free_consultation
Here are some testimonials from clients that I have worked with. At their request, I have only included first names, or initials.
"Louise is easy to get on with, good at giving insights and asking questions that helped me come to my own conclusions. Louise has definitely helped me. Coaching has had a positive impact on my life. It's motivated me to work towards achieving my goals and helped me to realise that I can achieve more than I previously imagined". NS
"It seemed that I was being asked questions to direct my thoughts into finding the solutions to my own problem. Moreover, I gained further understanding to my own problems. Louise was very professional and positive from the offset, and she made me feel comfortable right away. She has helped me loads" AM
"Having Louise to talk to each week was an incredible help to me as I dealt with a number of challenges in my life. I was able to feel completely listened to which enabled me to work through my experiences and find solutions. Louise pointed out things that I had repeated a number of times which helped me to see patterns in my thinking and expression that I was not aware of. Having her shine this light on things was of enormous benefit. She asked me questions that really got me to think about things in a deeper way and look at new perspectives. Louise is a fantastic listener and support. She empowered me to find solutions, try new things and keep on a positive focus" TH
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for weekday, evening sessions, and weekend sessions