Kate Megase / Career, Business, Personal Development Coach & Psychotherapist
I am passionate about my work, and I am committed to providing an excellent service to help my clients:
- Improve self-esteem/Confidence
- Understand their life purpose
- Provide clear techniques and strategies to live the life that you really want
- Overcome limiting beliefs, habits or behaviours
- I have a track record of a proven success rate with my clients, and I will support them throughout the journey of change
- Fulfil overall coaching goals within 6 sessions
My aim is to help individuals and organisations to reach their full potential by acquiring self-knowledge, awareness and add value to their lives.
Are you ready for a positive change that will help you pursue your dreams, enjoy a process that will change who you are and what you can accomplish in both your personal/business life? Coaching will enable you to gain a deeper understanding of the purpose in your life and acquire knowledge that will help your business to grow and expand.
Everyone has the potential to exceed and be successful in all areas of their life, and coaching can provide you and your business with the tools that you need to excel. My aim is to help you to overcome any limiting self-beliefs, fears or limitations, which could be preventing you from achieving your personal best and stretch you to go beyond average.
I will support you to set and achieve short-term /long-term goals so that you can unlock your purpose in life. Together, we can explore various questionnaires to enable you to take ownership, gain clarity, be specific and clear so you can dream big. This process will enable you to help your self and employees understand your company goals/vision.
I am the founder of The Personal Growth and Development Centre and we are based in Harley Street and Croydon. I have worked with various organisations including;
London Fire brigade
Ministry of Justice
I am also an accredited psychotherapist, clinical supervisor ((I supervise counsellors/ psychotherapists) I also provide placement and training for trainee counsellors/psychotherapists.
In addition, I have worked with various entrepreneurs, senior management, directors and CEOs nationwide to make the change they want in their careers/businesses, relationships and personal development.
Areas of concern
- Business Coaching
- Career Coaching/staff coaching
- Personal development
- Confidence/ self esteem
- Dating and relationships
- Stress reduction/health
- Overcoming anxiety/depression
- Overcome limited fears or personal limitations
"I found the coaching sessions a great help in building my confidence and re-connecting with my thoughts on who I am and what I bring as an individual. My weekly sessions taught me to look inside myself to re-establish my goals and take ownership in the direction I wanted my life to go in, both personally and professionally. Kate was very personable and patient in my sessions and helped to bring clarity to a lot of things that I needed help with. I'd fully recommend coaching sessions if you feel as though you're in a bit of a rut, and you need an objective and thought-provoking guide to coach you out of it. I really enjoyed them too, the hour always flew by"
"Coaching services at the Personal Growth and Development Centre have quickly developed my ability to build my business clientele through taking practical steps and using readily available resources to expand my business. After a few sessions, I was able to confidently develop my services, whilst developing a focused mindset allow me to prioritize effectively and see results. Thank you so much, Kate"
"I found our sessions very target focused and stretching and very encouraging. It allowed me to think in a very results-oriented fashion and I left our sessions with clear and quantifiable areas to work with moving forward"
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate – Coaching
- Diploma - NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Certificate - NLP (Neuro- Linguistic Programming)
- Certificate - Stress Management
- Certificate - Assertive communication skills
- Certificate - Women`s Personal Development Programme ( Self esteem and confidence building)
- Advance Diploma - Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma - Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate - Counselling Studies
- Certificate - Counselling Skills
- Diploma - Clinical Counselling Supervision
- Certificate - Trainer the Trainer (Group Facilitator)
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I also sell goal setting cards, that will enable you to set your life goals. These cards are available to purchase on Amazon;
I offer one-to-one coaching face-to-face, by telephone or online.
Please get in contact for more information on my services, fees or to arrange a free initial session which is usually done over the phone/skype.
Prices start from £50
(prices are based on your personal needs, package, and location)
Get one session free when you book 6 or more sessions in advance
The coaching sessions will help you:
- To understand your key strengths (personally and professionally)
- Build and grow your business
- Career progression
- Build your confidence/esteem
- Overcome negative habits
- Learn and implement different ways to make more money
- Understand your purpose and earn the salary you desire
- Create a more fulling life with a purpose
I also provide stress management courses for organisations.