One of my favourite quotes : "If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got" (Albert Einstein)
What people say about working with me :
- I had six sessions with Karen over four months. Karen immediately put me at ease. She has a very warm and positive energy. Karen is such a good listener and provided a safe space to explore my thoughts and feelings. I would most certainly recommend Karen as a coach as our time together brought out the best in me and made me more aware of my own self. I believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience this.
- Working with Karen feels like having a fairy godmother! She is very patient, supportive, encouraging and funny.
- Since working with Karen I have found a new job, improved my relationship with myself and with family and friends and am making progress towards the future I want.
- Contact Karen if you're feeling confused because she's really good at helping you to figure out what it is that you want for yourself and how to get there. She has a warm personality and it feels as though she is really rooting for you to win.
- Working with Karen gave me the confidence to really push forward with my business and give up a job that was not fulfilling me.
About you :
You're wondering if you’re in the right place in your life or business but don’t know how you’d make a change. It feels scary. You’ve got a lot to lose.
You’ve never really had a plan, you’d like to have an idea where you go from here but you don’t know where to start.
To the outside world everything looks just fine. No one has a clue how you really feel. You wouldn’t know how to start that conversation
There is another way. I know because those were my challenges too.
Book a free introductory call here and find out how I can help.
Read my blog posts here
About me :
I trained as a coach after a twenty year career managing people, teams and projects.
Having seen the benefits of coaching in my own life I work with clients to help them make changes in their lives.
I offer life, career and workplace coaching.
You can find out a bit more about coaching with me here
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications to support you :
20 years experience managing people, teams, and projects.
Diploma in Transformational Coaching (Animas Centre for Coaching)
Accredited Certificate in Group Coaching
Certificate in Counselling Skills (CPCAB)
Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Birmingham University
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Small Business Coaching
I offer an introductory call absolutely free - book your call here
I *usually suggest a six session coaching package which costs £540. Payment plans are available.
*The number of coaching sessions isn't set in stone. Book a call and we can discuss the best number of sessions for you.
Each coaching session is an hour long.
I also offer single sessions (or multiples of) for £100 per session.
In return for your investment you get my full and undivided attention in our sessions; additional support in between sessions by email; my supportive challenge and objectivity; someone in your corner who isn’t your partner or your friend; the space to say what’s really on your mind without being judged; and the time to reflect and say how you really feel.