Having worked as a mental health nurse for many years, I fully understand how Working in health care can be very rewarding, but there can be things that get in the way of job satisfaction, and prevent us from looking after ourselves, as well as we look after those in our care.
What is stopping you, right now from being the best healthcare professional you can be?
Many of the issues faced by health care professionals, that I can help with include:
- life/work balance
- work-related anxiety
- interview preparation
- confidence in skills and abilities
- career direction/decisions
- unwanted/unhealthy habits
I use coaching approaches, NLP techniques, and mindfulness, to enable you to reach a successful outcome.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Over twenty years working in healthcare
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse since 2006 (DipHE Nursing - Mental Health)
- Qualified Life and Performance coaching with NLP since 2017
- Currently working towards Mindfulness Teacher Certificate
- Currently working towards Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- facilitation of Goal setting workshop
Areas of coaching I deal with
1-hour coaching session £50.00
3 x coaching sessions £120.00
Sessions can be face to face at the Vale Centre Nottingham, or chesterfield or I also offer sessions via telephone or zoom if this is more convenient for you.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|