Having worked as a mental health nurse for many years, I fully understand how Working in health care can be very rewarding, but there can be things that get in the way of job satisfaction, and prevent us from looking after ourselves, as well as we look after those in our care.
What is stopping you, right now from being the best healthcare professional you can be?
Many of the issues faced by health care professionals, that I can help with include:
- life/work balance
- work-related anxiety
- interview preparation
- confidence in skills and abilities
- career direction/decisions
- unwanted/unhealthy habits (including weight loss and smoking cessation)
I use coaching approaches, NLP techniques,Hypnotherapy and mindfulness, to enable you to reach a successful outcome.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Over twenty years working in healthcare
- 13 years as a Qualified Mental Health Nurse (DipHE Nursing - Mental Health)
- Qualified Life and Performance coaching with NLP since 2017
- Qualified Mindfulness Teacher
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (including cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy)
- Certificate in Solution Focussed Counselling Skills
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
1-hour sessions (including hypnotherapy and all techniques if required) £75.00 or two pre booked sessions for £150.00
Sessions can be face to face at the Vale Centre Nottingham, or Draycott, Derbyshire.