Achieving what we want from our careers to feel satisfied and fulfilled can be easier said that done. As circumstances and priorities change over time, sometimes our current situation no longer works for us. We can feel stuck and frustrated yet knowing how to tackle this isn't always straight forward.
I work with you to identify the areas for concern and help you set goals, recognise and address obstacles and take action to help you be where you want to be.
Typical (but not exhaustive) areas I support clients with are:
- Maximising performance at work
- Increasing confidence
- Managing conflict
- Managing change
- Preparing for a promotion
- Addressing 'Impostor Syndrome'
- Getting back to work following redundancy, dismissal, maternity leave or a career break
- Changing jobs, including starting a new career
- Transitioning from being employed to self-employed
- Managing a work life balance
- CV writing
- Interview skills
I provide a one to one confidential coaching programme (between 4 - 8 sessions) or one off workshops for CV writing and interview skills.
To discuss further with no obligation, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ANLP, NLP Practitioner, The Coaching Academy
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma, The Coaching Academy (Distinction)
- MA Human Resource Management, University of Leeds Business School
- BA (hons) Law and Criminology, University of Lincoln
- 3 years coaching experience
- 15 years HR Management experience
Areas of coaching I deal with
£75 per hour
I'm Julie Greaves, founder of Carrot Coaching, based in East London. Prior to founding Carrot Coaching, I spent fifteen years in Human Resources working predominately within the media with senior management / executive teams. Supporting senior employee development was always hugely rewarding and I set up Carrot Coaching to focus one hundred per cent on this area. This is why I'm passionate about helping you overcome obstacles to achieve the career outcomes you aspire to.
I'm a qualified coach and NLP practitioner, trained through the Coaching Academy (endorsed and accredited by the International Coaching Federation).
Every session is customized to suit your needs. Whether you're looking to make a small change or a significant overhaul to you life, we'll work together to: clarify your desired outcome, set goals, raise your self-awareness, develop techniques to change unhelpful thinking patterns, develop a suite of tools, and take action to instigate change.
Confidential one to one sessions are face to face, over the phone or via Skype in line with your preference.
Please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss how we can work together to get your career where you'd like it to be.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Thursday 8am - 8pm Friday 8am - 6pm