Julie Greaves - Career Coach and NLP Practitioner
I'm Julie Greaves, founder of Carrot Coaching, based in East London.
My passion is to work with professional women in the media industries who feel 'stuck' when it comes to their career. However, I am more than able and happy to coach men too.
I help you: understand what you really want from not only your career but your life in general, become clear as to what you're capable of (it's always much more than you think), identify and address the barriers which do or could stand in your way and take action with clarity and confidence to achieve the success you desire and deserve.
Here are just some of the areas I support clients with:
- Maximising performance at work
- Increasing confidence
- Addressing 'Imposter Syndrome'
- Getting promoted
- Changing jobs, including starting a new career
- Getting back to work following redundancy, dismissal, maternity leave or a career break
- Transitioning from being employed to self-employed
- Managing conflict at work
- Achieving a work life balance
- Interview skills
Get In Touch
I appreciate that choosing the right coach is daunting. To ensure that coaching is right for you, we can have an initial call before we embark on any coaching together. After this I provide a free no obligation introductory coaching session.
To discuss this further, please don't hesitate to call or email me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Practitioner, The Coaching Academy
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma, The Coaching Academy (Distinction)
- MA Human Resource Management, University of Leeds Business School
- BA (hons) Law and Criminology, University of Lincoln
- 3 years coaching experience
- 15 years HR Management experience
Areas of coaching I deal with
£125 per session.
Free 45 minute consultation.
I provide a bespoke one to one coaching programme to suit your needs (usually between 4 - 10 sessions). Each session lasts 60 minutes with email support inbetween, and can be done face to face (depending on where you're based), by Skype/Zoom or over the phone. Sessions are goal focused to ensure you're always progressing towards where you want to be.
Prior to founding Carrot Coaching, I spent fifteen years in Human Resources working predominately within the media with senior management / executive teams. Supporting senior employee development was always hugely rewarding and I set up Carrot Coaching to focus one hundred per cent on this area. This is why I'm passionate about helping you overcome obstacles to achieve the career outcomes you aspire to.
Please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss how we can work together to get your career where you'd like it to be.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Thursday 8am - 8pm Friday 8am - 6pm