Julia Ryder, LifeScene Coaching
83/84 Queens Street
I can help you reach your goals and plan changes that might relate to your professional development, work/life balance or personal life.
As a qualified Coach and NLP Practitioner I can support those seeking to make a change, whether that be in the workplace or to the way you currently live your life.
So in the workplace if you are -
- Facing Change or challenge
- Seeking promotion or career change
- Handle interviews or meetings with confidence
- Wanting to improve team or personal relationships
- Wanting to feel more positive or improve confidence
- Wanting to be the very best at what you do
then contact me as I can help you.
Similar changes may apply in your personal life such as - wanting to build your confidence; improve relationships; take greater control of your work/life balance; plan for retirement; or control the way life is going.
LifeScene Coaching will enable you to take a good overview of your aspirations and plan the steps towards living the life you really want through your own personal development.
Coaching is about having a thought provoking conversation that enables you to really understand what makes you tick and makes you uniquely you. As an NLP Practitioner I have a range of techniques and tools that can assist with issues in the past that prevent you moving forward, or that help you identify what and where you want to go in your future.
NLP offers techniques to assist in overcoming phobias that may be holding you back. In addition I can offer the Haven Sleep technique to stop nightmares and vivid dreams. A good nights sleep is after all a free therapy that has so many benefits itself.
Coaching can help improve confidence and reduce stress, thereby improving general health and wellbeing.
I have consulting rooms conveniently located in the centre of Exeter, jor we can arrange a convenient location near to you. I can also travel to business locations within the Devon area or meet you at your place of work.
I can offer Skype or telephone sessions too. Group facilitation sessions are also available.
Training, qualifications & experience
ILM Level 5 Coaching & Mentoring
I am a member of the South West Councils Coaching Pool, Association for NLP and Association for Coaching UK. I am a qualified Chartered Manager CMI.
I originally trained as a workplace coach several years ago and have been business coaching since then. I established my own coaching practice LifeScene Coaching and broadened into Life and Wellbeing Coaching. My clients include senior officers from local government, the police and fire services as well as individuals seeking personal life support. Discussion areas include facing changes such as retirement, redundancy, and workplace restructuring. Other clients have those mid-life questions they need to explore to ensure they are making the most of the opportunities available to them.
- "I was slightly nervous about visiting a life coach, but Julia put me completely at my ease. She understood the difficulties I was facing ahead of a job interview and talked me through techniques to help me stay calm. I knew I could get a positive result...as long as panic did not take over. During the session we talked through some exercises that enabled me to go into the the interview feeling positive, well prepared and even relaxed. It worked, I start my new job in two weeks time!" Lesley
- "I felt the sessions were constructive and productive. Very often Julia would refocus me to the issues that I would be wanting to address. Time to sit and talk in a non-judgemental way and to be free of my work radio, mobile phone and staff. I felt Julia was focused and knowledgeable and confident in coaching and gave me reassurance and the ability to be able to talk to her confidentially."
- "Really good to work with you on some life changing stuff! I've enjoyed it!
- "I have loved working with you! You have really helped me with some situations - particularly my family".
- "I find you to be an incredibly warm, easy to talk to person. I enjoyed our engagements".
- "Thank you for being there this weekend. Really enjoyed working with you".
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Coaching is very useful when used as a facilitation tool and enables the group or team members to all have an opportunity to have their say and participate on an equal footing. It can help in the delivery of group decisions and/or agreements in a way that encourages and enables everyone's involvement.
Something a little different. Laughter has so many health benefits and is so enjoyable. It s great for team building and for general wellbeing. I can deliver corporate or private group Laughter Yoga sessions. See my webpages for more information and contact me to discuss further.
Stop Nightmares and Vivid Dreams
Sleep Haven is a technique that gives you power to take control of your dreams and to stop nightmares. With an over 80% proven track record it is a way to improve your sleep pattern within days. Sleep is natures 'free therapy' and it can help improve concentration and general wellbeing as well as speeding up recovery from any trauma experiences. Contact me to discuss getting your sleep patterns back on track for a full nights sleep.
Photos & videos
My rates are reasonable and competitive and start from £65 for a session lasting up to 90 minutes. Corporate and group rates are negotiable and start from £110.
We can discuss the length of sessions which may be a session of just over an hour for a period of several weeks or months, or you may prefer to deal with the issue all in one session which may take 3-4 hours. Concessions are available for those who book and pay for a series of sessions in advance.
All costs will be discussed, agreed and put in writing before coaching commences giving you total peace of mind.
Payment is due at the start of each session or can be taken in advance.
Follow me on Facebook at www.facebook/lifescenecoaching or
My website contains further information about me and my service. www.lifescenecoaching.com
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|