I am a personal and spiritual development coach. I work with people who are experiencing overwhelm, crisis or troubled times, or who are feeling stuck in their lives. I help my clients to find meaning, purpose, motivation and resilience, using a warm, grounded and gentle approach.
Here are some examples of issues we may explore:
- unblocking creativity
- discovering purpose
- developing one’s voice
- handling transitions
- trusting oneself
- coping with crisis
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching (Animas Coaching)
- Diploma in Journal Therapy (Centre of Excellence)
- Member of Lapidus UK (promoting writing for wellness)
- Member of International Association of Journal Writers
- Inquiry-led Learning for Women (YWCA)
- Facilitators Training: Inner Action Workshop (Rising Women Rising World)
- Whole-Hearted Approach to Change (Common Cause)
- Coaching Skills and Models (Advance Coaching)
Imagining the Future: Systems Leadership (IRISS)
- Art of Hosting Advanced Practice (Art of Hosting Network)
My professional experience includes researching, writing and editing educational texts and software; running conferences and seminars; creating websites and developing information and communication networks; facilitating workshops; and setting up a business. My personal experience includes immigrating to Scotland from the US; raising a daughter as a single parent; and surviving/navigating the mental healthcare system. I co-edit Unpsychology Magazine, a journal responding to themes of psychology, soulmaking and ecology.
Areas of coaching I deal with
£60 per individual one-hour session
£300 for a block of 6 one-hour sessions
Please contact me for a complimentary possibilities call, where we can discuss your needs and aspirations and decide how to work together.
I am available on evenings and weekends, and occasionally during the week.