I am a warm and wise life coach, using journaling to underpin personal and spiritual development. I help my clients to find meaning, purpose, motivation and resilience, using a grounded and gentle approach.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching (Animas Coaching)
- Diploma in Journal Therapy (Centre of Excellence)
- Certificate in Climate Change Coaching (Climate Change Coaches)
- Member of Lapidus UK (promoting writing for wellness)
- Member of International Association of Journal Writers
- Transpersonal Coaching Psychology (Alef Trust)
- Inquiry-led Learning for Women (YWCA)
- Facilitators Training: Inner Action Workshop (Rising Women Rising World)
- Whole-Hearted Approach to Change (Common Cause)
- Coaching Skills and Models (Advance Coaching)
Imagining the Future: Systems Leadership (IRISS)
- Art of Hosting Advanced Practice (Art of Hosting Network)
I have over thirty years of experience in journaling, and have been hosting journaling workshops since 2018. As a coach I bring a wealth of enthusiasm and creativity around this unique tool for self-exploration.
Areas of coaching I deal with
£50.00 per session
Please contact me for a complimentary possibilities call, where we can discuss your needs and aspirations and decide how to work together.
I am available on evenings and weekends, and occasionally during the week.