PCC, MBPsS, MScPsych
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
A professional certified coach and psychologist who works with clients across a wide range of personal and professional topics including; life changes, careers and professional development, confidence and self worth, communication skills, confidence and self-worth, relationships, health and well-being, leadership and business, personal development, motivation and performance.
I also provide coach mentoring and supervision to ICF standards. I have worked across corporate, business, clinical and educational settings, both in the UK and abroad. Clients use my services in order to:
- Achieve personal and professional success
- Build better relationships
- Build emotional resilience
- Communicate with maximum impact
- Control anxiety and stress levels
- Face difficult challenges head on
- Feel confident & assured
- Feel healthy, inside and out
- Find a work life balance
- Manage burnout
- Manage loss, transition & uncertainty
- Raise motivation & performance levels
- Rise to the occasion
I am professionally trained and certified with the International Coaching Federation. I am also registered with the British Psychological Society. If you are an individual, business or organisation looking for an experienced coach or communications expert, please get in touch.
Solutions focused, based on self management and transformational change. I can show you how to:
- Tap into your core values and motivations so you can move forward with clarity and purpose
- Identify personality traits/thinking styles so you can operate more effectively and authentically
- Remove barriers, fears and obstacles so you have the belief and confidence to succeed
- Transform your personal and professional life
Am I the right coach for you?
- Visit my website for further information
- Contact me directly to discuss your requirements
- I offer a free 30 minutes telephone consultation
How I work
- Face to face, [private practice, in the city, your choice of location]
- Telephone or FaceTime/Skype/WhatsApp/Zoom [as and when you need me]
- Set times, ad hoc, coaching packages & programmes
- Also available in the evenings and weekends
Training, qualifications & experience
Professional Skills & Training
- Professional Certified Coach - International Coaching Federation
- CBT & Wellbeing Practitioner - City and Hackney NHS
- Coach Mentor & Supervisor - International Coaching Federation
- Certified Leadership Coach - International Coaching Federation
- Certified Trauma Informed Coach - International Coaching Federation
- Registered Psychological Tester - British Psychological Society
- Accredited Psychologist - British Psychological Society
- Trained Facilitator - Warwick School
- MSc Occupational & Industrial Psychology - Birkbeck College | 2014
- MSc Psychology of Education & Learning - University College London | 2011
- MA Ancient Chinese & Indian Philosophy - SOAS, University London | 2001
- BA (Hons) International History and Politics - Leeds University | 1998
- Associate Executive Coach - GrowthSpace
- Chief Operating Officer - Inspiring Interns & Career Sushi
- Head of Communications EMEA - YKK Europe
- English Communications Specialist - GEOS International, Japan
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner - NHS Homerton University Trust
- Visiting Lecturer, Career Coaching - Middlesex University
- Trainer, Social Communication Skills (Neurodiversity) - NHS Enfield Trust
UK International Coach Federation (ICF)
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Chronic Health Conditions
- Competitive. I offer a variety of price plans.
- Discounts available - charities, social enterprises, day rates, block bookings
When I work
Early morning, evening and weekend slots are available. Please contact me for further details.
I am set up to work remotely via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Facetime.
How to get a better nights sleep