Jo Painter AC, Dip LC, NLP Prac, MRPharmS
I am an experienced Confidence Coach who supports women to feel truly comfortable and confident in their own skin. Empowering them to achieve more than they ever imagined they could.
Would you you like to:
- Achieve Career Success
- Change Career and Lifestyle
- Boost Your Confidence
- Be assertive and speak up for yourself
- Be in control of your anxiety and stress
Then I would love to work with you!
As an enthusiastic and challenging coach I will help you understand your thinking style and behaviours and how you can make changes to achieve what you want in your life.
"I wanted to mention a special life coach I worked with in the UK at a very challenging and life changing time in my life when I felt very alone and confused. She helped me break down all of my frustrations worries and decisions and helped me understand who I really was. I am now in a position where every thing we spoke about in my life plan is all starting to fall in to place with little stress and a bit of luck, but I know deep down it was all the tools Jo gave me to manage my expectations. I can't recommend her enough and she's an inspiration to all women.." Susan, Bishops Stortford
I am a qualified confidence and career coach with 17 years experience managing and coaching in a large corporate organisation before I left to have children. Having recovered from a serious illness I then set up my own company, with a passion to support other women to be the best they can be.
I am a member of the Association for Coaching and follow their ethical guidelines.
Please visit my website www.confidencecoachingforwomen.co.uk for more information about my coaching and to find out what my clients say.
"It's never too late to be the person you always wanted to be". George Eliot
Training, qualifications & experience
Member of the Association for Coaching
Diploma in Life Coaching skills
Licensed Career coach
Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Please contact me to discuss programmes and prices
I also provide group coaching and run workshops and presentations.
Face to face sessions are available at my home address with easy parking, or at a suitable alternative venue as agreed.
As an alternative I do offer consultations by Skype or telephone
More articles by Jo Painter AC, Dip LC, NLP Prac, MRPharmS
- 5 tips to beat the fear of public speaking
- 7 things you can do to improve low self-esteem
- How to confidently cope with negative emotions
- The top 10 tips to building your resilience
- Women undervalue their abilities by 20%
- 4 secrets to taking criticism confidently
- What's your communication style - aggressive Anna, doormat Dawn or manipulative Mary?
- 4 secrets to having all the self-belief you'll ever need
- 4 secrets to conquering a fear of failure
- Have you got that Sunday evening dread?
- Is 'nice' girl conditioning holding you back?
- 4 ways to stop taking things personally
- Four steps to having a difficult conversation
- How to have a grudge amnesty and start letting go
- 32 ways to build your confidence
- What is self-worth and how do I know I've got it?
- Four secrets to conquering a fear of failure
- 5 reasons why failure is essential for confidence
- Avoiding the great expectations of Christmas day
- Ask yourself these 3 questions and have a confident New Year
- Why asking for help shows confidence
- 5 steps to avoid being a conflict avoider
- Are your speech habits making you sound less confident?
- Six questions to achieve your confidence goals this September
- How to make a good first impression when you only have 7 seconds
- How to stop people pleasing
- How to speak up and get your voice heard
- The 6 things confident and courageous people don't do
- Why worrying what others think kills your confidence
- 5 ways to overcome a bad mood
- How to be an authentic person and stop looking for approval
- Four confidence traps to avoid in the workplace
- 3 powerful questions for a confident new year
- The 3 risks confident people take
- Why aren't I as happy as I 'should' be?
- 10 statements to boost your confidence
- Is your fear of failure holding you back?
- How do I stop comparing myself to others?
- Are you lonely or just alone?
- What is shyness and could this be you?
- Five things I wish I'd known about confidence
- The quickest way to boost your confidence
- How to get out of your head and feel more confident
- Five strategies for when you lack confidence
- What is self-esteem?
- Are you an overthinker?
- Four ways to leave things behind and move forward
- Why it's okay to be an introvert
- Do you always imagine the worst?
- "I deserve it" and other unrealistic expectations
- Four crippling self-doubts and how to beat them
- Why do I still have self-doubt?
- Six things confident people don't do!
- Eight signs you're quietly confident
- Are you afraid of speaking up?
- 5 steps to letting go of pain and resentment
- The greatest love of all - Self-compassion
- Are you scared of “Putting yourself out there?”
- Confidence is contagious
- Take the first step to building your confidence
- Turn a negative into something else - reframing
- Do you worry about running out of things to say?
- Judging others – Is it right or wrong
- How to have a confident body image
- The Secret of Resilience
- The Danger of Perfectionism
- To Worry or Not to Worry?