Joanne Fiddy - Life Coach for Women
As a Mindset Coach and Energy Practitioner, I specialise in helping women transform their lives, rebalance their mind and body and feel more confident and energized.
Are you feeling?
Burnout and exhausted spinning all the plates and multi-tasking on top of multi-tasking?
- Is your anxiety on speed dial communicating with you on a daily basis?
- Has your confidence dropped since you became a mother?
- Are you feeling homesick and lonely since you moved to a new country?
I work with women all around the world, who are ready to take action and make the commitment to transform their lives.
Together in a nurturing and nourishing space we will…
- Repair the relationship you have with yourself, carefully and kindly putting you back together again. Decluttering those negative thinking traps and blocks standing in your way.
- Rebuild your self-belief foundations, giving you the strength and confidence to make delicious lemonade out of those lemons. Learn to navigate your inner critic and imposter syndrome and dial down that anxiety button.
- Restore the balance in your life and switch out of survival mode into thriving mode.
Together we create a bespoke strategy and plan that is manageable and works for you.
Coaching sessions are online in the comfort of your own home as I believe everyone should have access to coaching no matter where they live.
Sessions are 65 euros with a minimum of three sessions in order to support your transformation.
First session is 90 minutes followed by 1 hour sessions.
Mind and body work exercises in between sessions to keep momentum and accountability.
If you are interested to know more, join me for a free 20-minute discovery call.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Accredited NLP Practitioner and member of ABNLP
- Accredited EFT Practitioner and member of EFT International
- Diploma in Integrated Energy Techniques with the EFT Centre includes advance level EFT, indirect hypnosis, NLP, Coaching and psycho-spiritual approaches – 12 Steps, A Course in Miracles, The Work of Byron Katie
- Previous Love Coach at Project Love - supporting women on their healing journey on the Get Ready for Love Course.
- Previously worked in London for 20 years working within the Entertainment Brand industry as an Account Director. Never out of the office as I was always on, I understand the pressure that comes with a dynamic career and pending deadlines.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Free 20-minute clarity and discovery call - opportunity to have a chat about coaching and if it is right for you.
I offer a variety of options for my clients in terms of packages and one-off sessions. Please do get in touch to find out more and visit: www.jofiddy.com
Jo provided us with a group coaching session and every single attendee came away feeling energised and motivated. It made some realise they needed to work on themselves more and others realise they were in need of more “Jo” in their lives. Jo’s techniques are like no other, she’s some sort of magical force and the “woo-woo” stuff she does (will let you find this out for yourselves) as she calls it is marvellous for the soul. With great thanks to Jo for bringing some positive energy, a clear pathway and resolve when this year’s been the antithesis of these things. ?If you haven’t yet experienced the magic of Jo Fiddy’s coaching, you’re missing out!
Business & Brood
I contacted Jo as I needed some help with my energy and anxiety. From the moment we spoke Jo put me at ease. She has a very calming, grounded and nurturing way about her.
As well as Life Coaching, Jo introduced me to EFT as extra support for my anxiety. After explaining how it worked and how to do it, she sent me an MP3 to listen to at home and try out. The first time I listened to it I felt totally relaxed afterwards but also like I had a new energy in me. It wasn’t until after a couple of times doing it then I began to feel a transformation taking place.
My anxiety definitely eased, and the tiredness and lack of energy also started to disappear.
I’d definitely recommend Jo if you’re thinking about trying out tapping. She’s very professional and also very kind and open. Thank you Jo.
I have been a client of Jo's for over a year now. She has helped me to work through many issues that have plagued me throughout my life. I truly feel like a different person today. She uses many approaches with me-at times straight forward intuitive guidance, at others, energy techniques that allow me to tap into buried memories that had been keeping me stuck.
I feel valued and respected, and completely safe. I highly recommend Jo Fiddy, . She has enabled me to move forward through major life changes and come out feeling lighter, empowered and confident.
Working with Jo is a nourishing and healing experience. Highly recommend Jo’s coaching expertise.