46 New Broad Street
8 Rutland Square
Are you a senior leader looking to source external support? Maybe you are entering a time of transition? A complex time of challenge or change? Or moving towards a new understanding of contribution and legacy?
Are you looking for a coach who also has a solid psychological understanding…someone who can help you with your emotional world whilst also keeping focus on the present and the future? Someone with courage to stand alongside you, test, provoke, play, as you hold the complexity of leadership in this current world?
Could you benefit from a space outside your organisation in which to voice thoughts in a confidential and secure environment? A place to think through situations and issues away from the pressures within the company or household.
If this is you… please contact me for a conversation.
I’m a trusted confidante, experienced in the corporate business environment. I have been working alongside C-suite executives for the last ten years in mining, financial services, process engineering, healthcare, telecommunications, human security and a range of other settings. Outside the corporate sector I have supported senior leaders in academia, public sector, large charities and not-for-profit/social businesses.
The coaching journey
At this level this is not a journey of goals and linear pathways. It is a complex exploration - diving deep, stretching wide, and noticing what is revealed.
Very often unexpected surprises lay in wait - not always pleasant, however almost certainly part of the territory to be explored.
The essence of coaching is to notice, know and understand more about yourself.
This often leads back to existential questions that may become the pivotal point of our enquiry...
Who am I?
Who do I need to be? How do I respond to, and navigate, change? How you I support myself in the creation of the present and future?
How do I hold steady?
Every coaching journey is personal and unique.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fellow of the RSA
- Director: Coaching Supervision Academy UK & Asia Pacific
- Director/Co-founder: International Centre for Reflective Practice
- Qualified Coach delivering corporate coaching culture programmes since 2000
- Facilitator training STEPS/IIE - Coaching (2000)
- BACP Registered and Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist
- CSA Accredited Coaching Supervisor
- Diploma in Counselling (1996)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Counselling (1998)
- MA Counselling (2000)
- Certificate in Art Therapy skills (2001)
- Certificate in Coaching Practice (2010)
- Diploma in Coaching Supervision (2011)
- 15 years coaching underpinned by 20 years as a Counsellor/Psychotherapist
Professional memberships (Code of Ethics available on request)
- BACP (Accredited / Registered)
- BACP Coaching Division (Chair 2012-2014)
- Association of Coaching (Supervisor for Group Sup Experiences; Member of Special Interest Group (SIG) in coaching supervision)
- Global Supervisors Network
- CSA Accredited Coaching Supervisor
- AOCS Assn of Coaching Supervisors
Areas of coaching I deal with
Coaching for individuals £250/hour
4 sessions £950
6 sessions £1400
LONDON Fabulous location. 3 minutes from Liverpool Street Station; highly confidential; private room in informal professional business environment.
EDINBURGH Quiet, private, New Town location. 5 minutes from Waverley station.
Email me and we can set up a call to explore what would suit you best.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Private, business location in the heart of London. Day and evening appointments on Monday & Tuesday in Edinburgh's West End. Email or call to connect.