How can I help? No, seriously, what do you want to gain or lose? (It's usually one or the other). Making changes in your life is HARD. Changing habits is hard. Our brains are designed to do just as we did yesterday, and if we deviate from that path, it sends out warning signals that something is wrong. So how do we change when just wanting it isn't enough?
We change our brains, but firstly we have to work out what's going on 'in there' (your mind). Practising mindfulness is a great way to start a journey into your own mind. I appreciate this can be scary, but having me by your side (metaphorically, and maybe for the duration of the session!), we can work through it together. It might just be the best thing you ever do.
I love to work with people for 4-8 weeks and we co-create sessions (and practices in between) that are right for YOU. I use a combination of skills I've learned and practised throughout my life on myself and on clients.
The real change is your perspective, and through that, small changes can add up to profound transformations. It's not easy, but staying where you are isn't either, so if you're ready, let's book in a no-strings discovery call. Don't worry, I dislike pushy sales people, so that's not me. Let's see if we're a good fit :)
Coaching sessions with me WILL:
- Help you to feel happier, healthier and more in control
- Systematically help you to lose the self-criticism
- Give you practical tools to use in different situations
- Help to embed a Mindfulness practice in your daily life - without having to sit cross-legged on a mat for 30 mins!
- Give you insights that perhaps have been eluding you until now
- Help you be a kinder person to yourself
Coaching sessions with me WILL NOT:
- Solve your problems in an instant, but more bring about understanding that creates lasting change
- Leave you feeling overwhelmed
- Stroke your ego and tell you what you may like to hear...or...
- Leave you feeling told off!
I offer a free 15-minute discovery call to see if we are a good fit for each other. from that, I will suggest the number of sessions I recommend. Subsequent sessions will be on Zoom or in London NW6
Training, qualifications & experience
Mindfulness & Compassion training from MindfulnessUK and Compassionate Mindful Resilience
- NLP Practitioner
- Coaching Training
- OldPain2Go Practitioner (courtesy of stevenblakemba.com)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Pain reduction/removal through OldPain2Go
£70.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
Transformational coaching packages 4/8 weeks £280/£540 which includes support between sessions, receipt of audio practices Mon-Fri to keep you on track, and a detailed email after each session.
When I work
I can fit around clients' hours either in the daytime or evening, on Zoom or in London NW6.
I like to work with people for 4 or 8 weeks - depending on where you're at and what you want to achieve. I use a combination of NLP, Mindfulness & Compassion coaching, a bit of OldPain2Go (as it also works for emotional pain). Every session is illuminating and gives you food for thought between sessions, and I will send audio practices Mon-Fri to keep you on track. Previous clients have actually practised thanks to this intervention. Practise makes progress!