I specialise in performance coaching for people with unmet potential, either in life or the workplace, and I'm an avid and passionate practitioner of life 'design', using design-led thinking for social design.
As a holistic practitioner, I will encourage you to consider a systemic approach to understand the complexity of your life, as well as focusing in on practical and actionable methods to improve life or the workplace.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified at Henley Business School
- Trained and accredited in social design-led thinking
- Over 10 years experience in senior positions in top-tier companies
- Mentor and coach for within large corporate organisations and start-up environments
Ability to facilitate 121 and group coaching sessions, in social or workplace environments.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free phone consultation.
1/2 price chemistry session (initial face to face meeting).
Block bookings of 3-6 sessions generally recommended, at £200 per hour.
Concessions can be made for those starting new businesses, or discounts for volume bookings.
Bespoke packages available.
- Developing self.
- Developing leadership potential.
- Developing the self. Innovation and entrepreneurial/ new business venture support.
- Wellness and wellbeing coaching.
- Reducing stress and anxiety and workplace balance.
- Confidence and personal development support including speaking professionally.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|