If you have made it this far, you are already beginning to create change in your life.
You may be feeling anxious, worried or lacking self-esteem and wanting to boost your confidence and reduce worry.
Perhaps you are stuck feeling frustrated or angry, doing the same behaviours or habits that you feel have a negative impact your well-being.
Struggling with career satisfaction? Finding it hard to communicate or be heard by others. Or just sick of playing over the same issues in your head.
I work with people who have a gap between where you are and where you want to be in life. ( Emotional, Career, Life Goals, Behaviour Change, Trauma)
Together we will help to identify & understand the things that stop you from achieving the change you want. Exploring solutions to help you think, feel or behave in ways to do things differently for the better.
Coaching helps you to identify the core of the issue, without having to spend too much time talking about the problem. The focus of the sessions are on defining and achieving the change you desire in life.
Whether you are working on reaching a goal or want to stop doing or feeling something that gets in your way of happiness. Coaching helps you gain a range of resources that change to happen.
I offer a supportive and focused approach to coaching, sessions are a non-judgmental space to bring your whole self and create change. This is done through a range of coaching approaches suited to the needs of you.
Prior to having my own coaching business I worked and managed mental health and employability services in the third and private sector helping staff and clients to achieve change in their life, recovery or career.
Looking for workplace well-being solutions? Get in touch to discover workshops and 1:1 session packages for your employees.
**Due to Covid-19 guidelines all coaching sessions are currently online using Zoom or a similar video/teleconference platform - with some sessions recommencing face to face and in nature where sensible to do so**
Training, qualifications & experience
A master practitioner in NLP (Neuro-ligusitic Programming) and Advanced Practitioner in IEMT (integral eye movement therapy)
I also utilise the following modalities as part of coaching sessions/workshops with clients.
- Old Pain 2 Go - Brain Bargaining for emotional and physical pain
- M-Bit/ MBraining - 3 brain thinking for Mind/Heart/Gut decision making
- Metaphors of Movement - Therapeutic Metaphor Work
- Eco- psychology & Eco-Therapy Principles
- Communication & Linguistic Model(s)
- Story-telling & Creative Integration
Amongst various CPD including Complex Trauma Training, Motivational Interviewing, ABCD, Safeguarding and Management Skills.
Extensive background working in mental health services and coaching individuals in employability projects to achieve goals around career, training and learning & development. I have worked with people from a range of diverse backgrounds and welcome clients from all walks of life.
I have delivered a range of training and development workshops both in leadership/management, employees and people facing complex situations. (Mental Health/Offending Histories/Addiction/Adversity).
I left managing services to establish my coaching business seeing the opportunity coaching had in enabling people to make meaningful and lasting changes in their lives.
I am passionate about enabling people to feel content and empowered with who you are. Creating happier, healthier lives.
(Where possible connecting people with nature for well-being).
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Personal Change - Therapeutic sessions dealing with anything from physical/emotional pain and trauma to reaching goals and changing habits. Let go of the stuff that stops you being happy or living out the achievements you want from life.
- Not Fitting In
- Speaking in Public/ Socialising
- Problem Habits
- Life changes
- Trauma, PTS(D)
- Stuck emotions
- Impostor Syndrome
- Goal Setting/ Life Planning
- Interview Skills
- Career Coaching
- Stuck Emotions
- Performance/Exam Nerves.
Confidence Coaching for Business Owners - Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur and feel like some of your own "stuff" is getting in the way of reaching and sustaining success. Lets work together to understand who you are and what needs to change to get the goals in your business you deserve. This could be anything from building confidence to pitch or speak in public. Focus on workload, where you currently exert all your energy and if this needs realigning. Dealing with difficult situations and complex relationships in work. Overcoming Impostor Syndrome and believing and achieving succinctly.
Professional/Corporate Change- Working with organisations/employees and/or for corporate/community events. **currently only offering 1-2-1 online coaching and online workshops**
- Supporting personal change and shifting work space to a culture of wellness through 1-2-1 sessions.
- Coaching Support for Occupational Health phased return plans and in work support.
- Coaching for new business' and entrepreneurs who may be experiencing "Impostor Syndrome", lack confidence, master your message to others or need techniques to structure and focus their business goals.
- Bespoke workshops and training sessions for workplace/community groups- fun, creative spaces to develop staff resilience, well being, confidence and communication. ( includes public speaking and leadership sessions)
- Leadership Coaching for leaders who wish to develop their skills, create and deliver inspiring vision and motivate others.
( Can't find your issue here, get in touch to talk it through confidentially and explore together how JKChangeWork can be the right service for you!)
Currently offering online sessions due to Covid-19.
Coaching in Nature sessions can be booked for July 2020 onwards. 1:1 or small groups) and face to face where sensible to do so.
Sessions last 60-90 minutes and will be carried out on Zoom currently.
NB: As and when Covid-19 guidelines change, face to face coaching and coaching in nature sessions may recommence.
A free telephone consultation will discuss package options and pricing.
Top reasons people coach with JKChangeWork
- Experiencing Anxiety/Worry about an aspect of life.
- Unhappy in their career/looking at alternative options.
- Wanting to improve/enhance well-being culture for your employees/business.
- Traumatic event from the past is impacting on an aspect of current life.
- Imposter syndrome/doubting self/capabilities
- Problem Habit or Phobia.
- Shame/Guilt/regret keeps impact current life/habits/satisfaction.
- Anger & Frustration
- Communicating for better relationships.
- Struggling with mental health & well-being.
- Well-being Coaching for people from a range of diverse backgrounds
- Dealing with unexpected life changes.
JKChangework recognise that even in today's society it isn't always easy to seek support when it comes to personal aspects of your life and their impact on your mental health & well-being.
As such I am passionate that JKChangeWork go that extra mile in supporting people who have found the courage to reach out.