1) JKChangeWork 2) Where The Mind Grows- Coaching In Nature
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Hi I am JK ( Jennie-Kate) and I coach people who are looking to make changes in their life.
Recognising the benefit coaching will have on overall health and well-being.
Are you feeling overwhelmed, stuck, lost or just a little bit out-of-sorts at the moment?
Find yourself having to deal with thoughts, feelings or situations you could do without.
Coaching can be a really great and supportive way of making change happen.
Coaching works best for people who see the gap between where you are and where you want to be. ( From small tweaks to huge shifts)
Whether you know what needs to change, but needs some help in the how
Or if you can see the benefit of having a coach to help with getting started and gaining clarity on what exactly needs to change.
Many of my clients have already explored options like counselling and talk therapies like CBT. And are now looking for something different or more tailored to where you are right now.
Other's are complete newbies to the world of personal development, wellness and change-work and can see the benefit of structure and exploration coaching sessions.
I deliver sessions online anywhere in the world, in person in offices in Rodley, Leeds and would also invite you to look at my sister coaching company Where The Mind Grows - where I deliver coaching out in nature. With an ecopsychology approach to change.
Whilst I coach a diverse range of people, with broad issues.
My main client focus/expertise includes
- Anxiety, Overwhelm and Stress management
- Imposter Syndrome
- Confidence & Self -Esteem ( incl. Negative self-talk)
- Career coaching/ Career Change
- Grief & Loss
- Purpose/Meaning and creating the life you desire.
- Psychological Safety and Workplace Well-being
- Communication skills ( Assertiveness/Patience/Frustration/Withdrawing)
- Climate Anxiety
It's really important that you find the right coach and approach for you ( there are a lot of us out there offering different things). The best way to do that is to book in the FREE discovery call/zoom I offer; which is a relaxed, open and confidential chat to explore coaching together. ( No obligation).
Committing to coaching can feel like a huge decision and my approach is to make it interesting, engaging and transformative. There is no " off the shelf" programme. Our coaching sessions will be as unique as you are. And offer a safe space to be yourself and create the change you want in life.
Ask yourself " what needs to happen, for me to leave delighted"! and we will ensure together that becomes a priority!
About JK ( Jennie)
Prior to having my own coaching businesses, I worked and managed mental health and employability services in the third and private sector helping staff and clients to achieve change in their life, recovery or career.
I use a variety of coaching modalities and experience to help you find the relevant path to change.
What do clients say about my coaching style:
Approachable, dedicated, direct, genuine, supportive and creative.
What clients say:
"I got the job.I felt a real change in my approach to interview, it was almost instant, like a cog turning. "
"I noticed a shift after my first session as did my husband and it has continued to improve. I definitely have a better control of my over thinking, I can’t pinpoint why but my brain is not catastrophising as much so it has less anxiety about the future" Client 2021
"The first time I spoke to Jennie, she put me right at ease and her fun, direct approach was a breath of fresh air. It’s always nerve-racking acknowledging fears and accepting weaknesses, but Jennie has an innate ability to make delving into your subconscious mind, a fun and enjoyable experience! The work we have done together has been life changing for me. Just four sessions (6 hours work) has allowed me to shake off my limiting self-beliefs and start to enjoy experiences without the fear of judgement or rejection! " Penny
Training, qualifications & experience
A master practitioner in NLP (Neuro-ligusitic Programming) and Advanced Practitioner in IEMT (integral eye movement therapy)
I also utilise the following modalities as part of coaching sessions/workshops with clients.
- Old Pain 2 Go - Brain Bargaining for emotional and physical pain
- M-Bit/ MBraining - 3 brain thinking for Mind/Heart/Gut decision making
- Metaphors of Movement - Therapeutic Metaphor Work
- Eco- psychology & Eco-Therapy Principles
- Think Like A Tree Facilitator
- Communication & Linguistic Model(s)
- Story-telling & Creative Integration
Amongst various CPD including Complex Trauma Training, Motivational Interviewing, ABCD, Safeguarding and Management Skills.
Extensive background working in mental health services and coaching individuals in employability projects to achieve goals around career, training and learning & development. I have worked with people from a range of diverse backgrounds and welcome clients from all walks of life.
I have delivered a range of training and development workshops both in leadership/management, employees and people facing complex situations. (Mental Health/Offending Histories/Addiction/Adversity).
I left managing services to establish my coaching business seeing the opportunity coaching had in enabling people to make meaningful and lasting changes in their lives.
My focus and approach is on enabling people to feel content and empowered with who you are. Creating happier, healthier lives.
(Where possible connecting people with nature for well-being).
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Personal Change - Therapeutic sessions dealing with anything from physical/emotional pain and trauma to reaching goals and changing habits. Let go of the stuff that stops you being happy or living out the achievements you want from life.
- Not Fitting In
- Speaking in Public/ Socialising
- Problem Habits
- Life changes
- Trauma, PTS(D)
- Stuck emotions
- Impostor Syndrome
- Goal Setting/ Life Planning
- Interview Skills
- Career Coaching
- Stuck Emotions
- Performance/Exam Nerves.
Confidence Coaching for Business Owners - Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur and feel like some of your own "stuff" is getting in the way of reaching and sustaining success. Lets work together to understand who you are and what needs to change to get the goals in your business you deserve. This could be anything from building confidence to pitch or speak in public. Focus on workload, where you currently exert all your energy and if this needs realigning. Dealing with difficult situations and complex relationships in work. Overcoming Impostor Syndrome and believing and achieving succinctly.
Professional/Corporate Well-being Change- Working with organisations/employees and/or for corporate/community events. **currently only offering 1-2-1 online coaching and online workshops**
- Supporting personal change and shifting work space to a culture of wellness through 1-2-1 sessions.
- Coaching Support for Occupational Health phased return plans and in work support.
- Coaching for new business' and entrepreneurs who may be experiencing "Impostor Syndrome", lack confidence, master your message to others or need techniques to structure and focus their business goals.
- Bespoke workshops and training sessions for workplace/community groups- fun, creative spaces to develop staff resilience, well being, confidence and communication. ( includes public speaking and leadership sessions)
- Leadership Coaching for leaders who wish to develop their skills, create and deliver inspiring vision and motivate others.
( Can't find your issue here, get in touch to talk it through confidentially and explore together how JKChangeWork can be the right service for you!)
Coaching In Nature
Coaching programmes for individuals and groups, enhancing health and happiness in nature.
- 4 phase well-being in the workplace package - delivered over 6-18 months.
- 4 phase Life Coaching programme - 1:1 individual sessions out in nature in Yorkshire.
From £125.00 to £400.00
Free initial telephone or online session
Interested to discovering more about coaching together?
Book in a FREE Discovery call, following one of the links below
- For JKChangeWork: Therapeutic Coaching - online or in person
- For coaching in Nature - West and North Yorkshire with Where the Mind Grows
I offer Pay as You Go and Packages to suit a range of needs. PAYG sessions are £125 for a 60-90 minute session and a package of 4 sessions is £400
Bespoke and Workplace Well-being packages vary in price.
When I work
I offer a range of day and evening session slots. Active clients gain access to a calendar link to coordinate your session(s)
In Person Venue
A comfortable coaching room in Rawdon, Leeds. On street parking and bus route accessible. The venue is up a flight of stairs with no life access. Toilet and refreshments available. Session: 60-90 minutes. Pay as You Go or a Pack of 4.
Online sessions are set up through zoom. Session: 60-90 minutes. Pay as You Go or a Pack of 4.
Out in Nature
90 minute or full day options. We meet at a range of nature based venues, including private or public woodland space.
Getting involved ( A summary of our coaching journey together)
- Review this profile and explore websites www.jkchangework.life or www.wherethemindgrows.co.uk
- Send a contact email or book direct for a discovery call. Deciding on package to suit your needs and goals. Book in session through calendar link.
- Complete short registration questionnaire and Coaching Agreement.
- Receive invoice for session and invest.
- Attend session (s) and create change.
- (optional) follow up notes and actions
- Review, Feedback and Celebration!