Are you looking for a change?
I offer a range of coaching sessions that give you the resources to make meaningful changes to your life.
These sessions are for people ready to change problems or issues in their life. Maybe other approaches haven't worked and you are in search of something different?
This is sure to be different.
The 1-2-1 sessions can explore your problems quickly and effectively. You will know after just one session if this is right for you. (Change can be fun and this approach is quick and easy. I am just here to be your guide.)
My approach is relaxed yet direct, to acheive your outcomes in the best possible way for you.
Not sure what you want? let’s explore together…
Contact me for a no obligation initial enquiry, through email, telephone/text or whatsapp.
(further details about JKChangeWork services are listed below)
Training, qualifications & experience
NLP - Diploma ( INLPTA)
NLP -Practitioner (INLPTA)
IEMT Advanced Practioner - Integral Eye Movement Therapy
OldPain2Go (Certified Practioner. )
I offer sessions using "Steven Blakes OldPain2Go TM Methodology" - turning off old Physical and Emotional Pain. ( Certified Practitioner) -
Many of the approaches I use work with "zero content" meaning you don't have to spend time re-telling stories of traumatic, unpleasant events if you don't want to.... change will happen anyway!
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
IEMT (Integral Eye Movement Treatment), OldPain2Go TM, NLP,
Fear, Trauma, PTSD,Self Harm, Depressed,
Having more time, Decision Making, Work Life Balance, motivation, habit
Goals, Feeling Happier, Hopelessness, Feeling lost, Patience, Anger, Frustration, Regret, Guilt, Shame, Mental Health, Anxiety, Change Work.
Relationships, social situations, public speaking, socialising, motivation, addiction, habit, comfort eating, alcohol.
Employability, interviews, team work, problem boss, team dynamics, career change.
Exam Stress, Student Support, university, support, peer pressure, youth, younger adults, worried parent.
Resolving and removing old phsyical pain, from long term conditions and injuries. ( This has been used on back injuries, tinnitus, arthritis, fibromialgia, phantom limb pain)
Photos & videos
Get in contact to discuss the sessions I have on offer and explore your next steps to change.
1-2-1 Change Work Sessions are usually 60 -90 Minutes
Change Work Sessions - £80 (Working with a range of coaching techniques to overcome your issues.)
OldPain2Go Sessions - £120 per session (Be pain free from Old Physical Pain with one session)
To find out more contact me for a brief discussion.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone/Whats app/Text: 07537 922 458
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JKChangeWork/
Follow me on Instagram @jkchangework
Some Examples of Issues I work with:
- Reaching Goals & Improving Motivation ( E.G Exercise, weight loss, career change)
- Emotional Change: Being Less......./Having More..... ( E.G less guilt, more happiness)
- Trauma & PTSD - changing perceptions and moving forward in life.
- Mental Health & Well Being: Managing Anxiety, Building Confidence, Improving Self- Esteem, reducing panic.
- Who am I? Working with identity issues.
- OldPain2Go - Removal of old physical/emotional pain and feelings that won't seem to go away.
- Public Speaking - Presenting your self with Confidence and Calm.
- Phobia Cure: Get rid of phobias in one session
- Employment/Leadership: Reducing stress at work, dealing with difficult colleagues/manager or overcoming workplace challenges.
- Employability: Being calmer, confident and present at interviews.
- Moving on after a change in your life (for example finding a "new you" after addiction, returning to work after illness, stepping forward after a relationship break-up)
- Younger People Change Work: Building resilience in life, dealing with worry, learning about anger, coping with exam pressures, dealing with relationships in and out of education.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Contact me to discuss availability. I currently offer sessions on evening and weekends (with some limited day time appointments)