I remember many years ago when I heard about people having life changing experience in a just a few sessions of coaching and it really looked like the process of change had to be hard. We spend a lifetime conditioned to believe that change is hard, change is tough, change takes guts, and determination and forced behavioural change
What if that wasn't how it worked?, what if change came as a result of a simple insight into how the mind works, what if complexity was a byproduct of the human condition, and all answers were in simplicity, what I am pointing to is there is a whole new menu on offer, that maybe you haven’t seen yet, what we have learned about change through the traditional psychological modalities of change, isn’t working, and there is lots more to see
I have been working with people and helping to change lives for as long as I can remember in one way or another, while going through my own change, and learning about how the mind works, I bring together 20+ years of experience and learning from all paradigms of change models, to my current understanding of the 3 principles as uncovered by Sydney Banks in the 1970s.
Alongside a career in multiple leadership positions and high financial investment businesses I have helped people from all walks of life, lead and change in new ways that didn’t appear possible.
There is a universal misunderstanding of how the mind works that will impact and positively affect all areas of your life, would you like to understand more?
Training, qualifications & experience
- Transformative Conversations
- SuperCoach Academy Graduate (advanced)
- 3Ps Training Michael Neill
- NLP Practitioner
- Dip.Psych Transactional Analysis
- Addictions / Mental Health Specialist
- Business / Leadership trainer
- Transformative life coaching
- 25 + years of helping people recover from addictions
- 20 years of helping businesses grow to £multi million income
- Expert in transformative weight loss journeys mindset, emotional & physical.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Health
Flexible evenings also