Jane Etty ~ Wellness Coach (MAC)
Are you feeling overwhelmed from doing too much, with no time to consider or reflect? Do you feel disempowered by your circumstances or your capacity to influence your life? Are you frustrated by your relationships with your partner, children, friends and work colleagues who have their own agendas?
Maybe you feel anxious about the future and unsure how you can move to a happier, healthier place in your life? Or you're exhausted from the constant pulls on your time and energy from your family, job or other commitments?
Hi, I’m Jane and I’m your health, happiness and harmony coach. I am here to help you to be the best version of yourself. Would you like to improve your…
- Belief that you can achieve your desires
- Ability to influence others positively in your life
- Trust yourself that you are making the right choices
Clarity of thought
- Better decision making
- Ability to focus on your goals
- Improved communications = better relationships
- Validation of your feelings – you matter
- No longer afraid to voice your opinions
- Letting go of striving for things that don’t align with your values
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Beat the vicious cycle of stress-physical pain–emotional pain-stress
- Ability to recover more quickly when things don’t go to plan
Energy & Vitality
- Greater energy levels to live life more fully
- Better self-care making you feel physically and mentally strong
- Feeling accomplished when you meet your goals
If any of these things seem like a distant dream, it’s time to face the realities of your situation. You don’t move forward in life unless you are prepared to put one foot in front of the other – it’s time to take action.
I understand that it’s not always easy to know how to get where you want to go; sometimes you need a guide, someone to be there for you and help show you the way, and this is where I can help.
You can start to unlock your potential for getting the life you love and the life you deserve by booking a Free Complementary Clarity Call with me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
- BSc Hons Mental Health (Leeds University)
- Diploma in Mental Nursing
- Diploma in Life Coaching and Counselling Skills
- 20+ years of experience in the Mental Health Sector
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial telephone session
I offer an introductory 40 minute telephone session free of charge so that we can get to know each other and explore how we can work together.
£50 - One hour session, one off sessions can be offered to explore specific issues as well as regular 1:1 coaching support on a time table that suits you. These are currently delivered online over Zoom.
£270 - Six one hour sessions, structured packages can be tailored to your circumstances. Please ask me for prices if you require a longer term package.
I am available to you 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 5pm on Weekends.
Please get in touch to check which sessions I have available.