Jane Etty Wellness Coach
I can help you to be the best version of yourself – health, happiness and harmony.
Do you feel…
Disempowered by your circumstances and your capacity to influence your life?
Overwhelmed from struggling to do too much with no time to consider or reflect?
Frustrated by your relationships with your partner, children, friends and work colleagues who have their own agendas?
Anxious about the future and how you can move to a happier, healthier place in your life?
Exhausted from the constant pulls on your time and energy from your family, your job or business and other commitments?
Would you like…
- Belief that you can achieve your desires
- Ability to influence others positively in your life
- Trust yourself that you are making the right choices
Clarity of thought
- Better decision making
- Ability to focus on your goals
- Improved communications = better relationships
- Validation of your feelings – you matter
- No longer afraid to voice your opinions
- Letting go of striving for things that don’t align with your values
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Beat the vicious cycle of stress-physical pain–emotional pain-stress
- Ability to recover more quickly when things don’t go to plan
Energy & Vitality
- Greater energy levels to live life more fully
- Better self-care making you feel physically and mentally strong
- Feeling accomplished when you meet your goals
If all these things seem like a distant dream, it’s time to face the realities of your situation. You don’t move forward in life unless you are prepared to put one foot in front of the other – it’s time to take action. But it’s not always easy to know how to get where you want to go; sometimes you need a guide. Someone to be there for you and help show you the way.
I’m Jane Etty and I’m your health, happiness and harmony coach.
You can start to unlock your potential for getting the life you love and the life you deserve by booking a Complementary Clarity Call with me.
Training, qualifications & experience
• BSc Hons Mental Health (Leeds University)
• Diploma in mental nursing
• Diploma in life coaching and counselling skills
• Member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
• 20+ years of experience in the mental health sector
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Complimentary Clarity Call
I offer an introductory 40 minute telephone session free of charge so that we can get to know each other and explore how we can work together.
One hour session
One off sessions can be offered to explore specific issues as well as regular 1:1 coaching support on a time table that suits you. These are currently delivered online over Zoom.
Six one hour sessions
Structured packages can be tailored to your circumstances. Ask me for prices if you require a longer term package.
I am available to you...
0800 - 2000 Monday to Friday
0900 - 17.00 Weekends
Please get in touch to check which sessions I have available.