07775 694 140
Hello, my name is Jane Ellis. I am a experienced Life Coach working within a NLP framework. I am an accredited professional member of ANLP.
I believe we do the things we do for a reason and our minds are uniquely equipped to achieve the best possible results.
Together we can explore the outcomes available and it is for you to choose the one you want, and for me to provide the tools to work with.
I offer a friendly, good humored personal approach through:
- Intuitive questioning and listening
- Getting to the heart of the matter
- Giving you the space and freedom to express yourself
- Helping you gain understanding, clarity and confidence.
I can work with unwanted behaviours and limiting beliefs including anxiety, depression, phobias and low self worth.
I also work with life choices including employment, direction in life "standing at the crossroads" and health.
If you are unsure of what it is you want to change, but just know something is missing or unwanted, please contact me for a chat.
"I don't know how I would have coped with recent eye surgery without JKE Lifecoaching. It kept me calm in the run up to my op - I'm not sure I would have shown up otherwise! Thank you Jane x"
"I felt really comfortable and Jane gave me the necessary tools to make the change I wanted and I did it!"
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master Practitioner qualification from UKCPD
- Practitioner qualification from UKCPD
- Qualification in Anxiety Management from UKCPD
- 10 years experience in the criminal justice system
- 3 years private coaching.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
To be arranged between myself and my client.
I will support you using telephone/email contact between face to face sessions.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|