Jane Bland - Communication Matters
I am an accredited and highly experienced life coach and empower organisations to grow. I specialise in developing relationships with my clients that enables them to discover and lead the changes they want to make.
People come to life coaching for many reasons – to improve relationships, to restore work life balance, improve confidence, move forward with career, cope with trauma, to acquire a greater understanding of self.
Here is what I would do as your coach -
- create a space for you to examine and explore where you are now
- give you the opportunity to reflect, energise and refocus
- enable you to move to your future with clarity and purpose.
Everyone has a unique tailor made experience.
Coaching is about the things that are important to you here and now, today. It gives you the opportunity to learn new ways of thinking and approaching situations that lead to you achieving balance and success. Coaching reflects “a change in consciousness; consciousness of choice and a clearer commitment to choosing based on values and integrity”.
The entire focus of the process is on you and your –
- core values
Coaching is flexible; we both influence the direction and content of the sessions, the responsibility for learning and action outside of the sessions rests firmly with you, the client. Coaching is not a therapeutic or medical intervention – you are someone who is whole – you do not need mending or fixing!
Business and Executive Coaching
Communication is essential within business. I work with individuals, teams and organisations to:
- Build positive relationships
- Achieve balance and synchronicity
- Develop growth alongside change
Please visit my website - janeblandcm.com - for more information
I am a member of EMCC UK
European Mentoring and Coaching Council
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Education – Art specialism
- Diploma in Education and Psychology of Children with Special Needs
- National Professional Qualification for Headteachers
- Master of Education – Professional Development
- Diploma in Life, Business and Executive Coaching
- Core Supervision
- Leading and managing special schools
- Leading and managing teams regarding behaviour and relationships in primary, secondary and special schools
- Restorative Justice Conferencing Facilitator
- Individual and Group Supervision
- Employee Training including Field Team Trainer and Learning Mentor and PFSA Trainer – national programmes
- Training and Development including workshop facilitation for leaders and teams
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Emotional well-being
- Goals and goal setting
- Self esteem
Private/Individual sessions - £60 for 1 hour; £80 for 1.5 hours. Complimentary follow-up session 3 months after sessions have concluded (after minimum 8 of sessions)
Corporate client sessions – cost is negotiated according to approach and estimated number of sessions. An initial meeting of 1 hour is complimentary.
Type of session
Private/Individual clients - I provide 1:1 face-to-face, telephone or internet sessions.
When working with corporate clients, 1:1 or teams, we design the type of session that best suits client needs.
My base is 7 miles from Huddersfield, 3 miles from Holmfirth.
Timings for future sessions are negotiated during the first session – I aim to be flexible.
‘I started seeing Jane at a point in my life where everything seemed out of my control. I was facing uncertainty at work, and was not coping well with a new relationship and stepfamily. I had lost my feeling of self, and of self-worth. Jane provided a warm and supportive sanctuary one morning each week, where I could be totally honest about my feelings and thoughts. She listened, understood, and was completely non-judgemental. She challenged my perceptions, and empowered me to change the ingrained thought processes and fears that were stopping me from moving on in my life.’