James Hampton MSc, FInstLM, FRSA, EMCC
I'm James and my passion is to help you grow and develop in key areas of your life and work. I am a highly experienced coach who creates a supportive, caring and positive environment based on trust and mutual respect.
The last few months have been challenging for almost all of us, but it can also bring time for reflection and offer new opportunities or possibilities. Managing change and dealing with uncertainty are vital skills and my experience in this area will help you go beyond just coping, towards creating an exciting future.
As a previously successful senior manager and CEO, I am able to bring a unique perspective as a coach and mentor to you through;
• career coaching
• confidence building
• business coaching
• personal development
• leadership and executive development
This is your opportunity to invest in yourself, to work with me in an affirmative and positive, yet challenging and creative atmosphere to really get to the best version of you. Together we will focus on your hopes and aspirations and start moving forward...
If you would like to have a chat with me about how to get started, or even what coaching might mean for you, don't hesitate to call or e-mail me. There is no obligation and no pressure, but if you feel that coaching may be for you, we can arrange an initial free 'chemistry' session and plan your tailored programme to get you going.
While face to face sessions are undoubtedly preferable, I have considerable experience in on-line coaching and mentoring…and we can still talk and discuss over a cup of coffee...
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have worked as a senior manager and CEO for many years and have considerable experience as a career, professional and life coach.
I have worked with individuals and organisations across the public, private and not for profit sectors.
- Member of European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management (FInstLM)
- Fellow of the Royal Society for Arts, Manufacture and Commerce (FRSA)
- MSc; BSc.
European Mentoring and Coaching Council
EMCC UK is part of the Europe-wide European Mentoring & Coaching Council.
Together their aim is to promote good practice and the expectation of good practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe.
EMCC is an independent, impartial and non-profit making organisation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Free initial chemistry session.
- £75 for individual 1 hour sessions.
- A typical programme of 6 sessions can include unlmited (witin reason) email and telephone conversations.
- I will tailor both the length and number of sessions to suit your own individual needs.
On-line and telephone coaching and mentoring is highly effective in the current climate...and coffee is still available.
I will take a holistic approach to working with you to develop key areas of your life and work including:
- personal development and a sense of direction
- career progression including positioning, applications and interviews
- building confidence and self esteem
- enhancing professional and work performance at all levels up to senior management
- improving work/life balance
- dealing with both personal and work-related stress
- conflict resolution
- public speaking