James Conlon - Transformation Coach & NLP training
Whether you are embarking on a major lifestyle change or just need a little mental boost, I can help you. I am a certified NLP Coach and hypnotherapist with over 10 years of experience working with corporate and direct clients. I am passionate about helping people fulfil their potential.
My areas of expertise includes:
- Stress Management & Mental Wellbeing
- Confidence & Self-esteem
- Fears & Phobias
- Insomnia & Sleeping Problems
- Leadership, Performance & Personal Development Coaching
- Presenting with confidence and authority
- Communication Skills Coaching & Training
For more information on me and my style of coaching please visit the links below.
- View my articles and videos : https://www.ibex-ct.com/articles
- My bitesize workshops (An opportunity to work with me before committing to a package or programme: https://www.ibex-ct.com/diary-of-events
- My coaching and training programmes: https://www.ibex-ct.com/our-services
Schedule a free 30-minute discovery session to see how I can help you. https://go.oncehub.com/ibex
I look forward to speaking with you.
I have always been fascinated by human psychology. A fascination that reached new heights 10 years ago when a chance conversation with an NLP coach changed the direction of my life.
As a youngster, my school days were dogged by dyslexia. It was misunderstood by my teachers, who assumed my slow progress due to laziness. To encourage me, my teachers would force me to stand at the front of the class and read to the class. This did little to improve my reading ability. Instead, I left school with a crippling fear of public speaking and low self-confidence.
Using NLP techniques, I overcame this fear. I now confidently speak whilst training and delivering keynote speeches. My transformational experience fed my appetite to understand more about the human mind. I have subsequently studied NLP, Hypnosis, Neuroscience and Life Coaching. I am proud to say, I have had the opportunity to help others, who like me struggled with limiting beliefs, phobias, and low self-esteem.
How does it work?
I offer a range of coaching packages and group programmes. I recommend we meet (virtually) for a free 30-minute initial consultation. During which we can discuss your goals and which package is best for you. This also provides an opportunity for us to get to know each other and assess whether we are a good fit.
The discovery session carries no obligation on your part. If you wish to proceed we can then schedule our time together. The packaged sessions may be spaced over several months but must be used within six months.
Clients can find that a single session can make a significant difference to their lives. Especially those who wish to tackle their fears or phobias. If you purchase a package and all sessions are not required, I will reimburse you for the sessions you do not use (minus the discounts).
Payment is required at least 24 hours before the session. Sessions can be rescheduled or refundable if cancelled with 24 hours’ notice.
Following each session, you will be provided with a written summary of key takeaways and agreed actions.
Schedule a free 30-minute discovery session and begin the process. https://go.oncehub.com/ibex
As well as coaching individuals and teams, I am a certified NLP trainer and deliver training courses on:
- Building a Resilient Mindset: https://www.ibex-ct.com/resilient-mindset
- Communication and Influencing Skills: https://www.ibex-ct.com/communication-influencing-skills
- Certified NLP Practitioner: https://www.ibex-ct.com/nlp-practitioner-certification
Training, qualifications & experience
- Team Coaching Certification - Barefoot Coaching
- NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner and Trainer - Association for Integrative Psychology
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner - Association for Integrative Psychology
- Coaching certification – The Coaching Organisation
- Business & Executive Coaching – The Coaching Organisation
- Youth Coaching - The Coaching Organisation
- Member of the CMA (Complementary Medical Association)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Fees vary depending on the package or programme that you choose.
- 3-week Building Mental Resilience Programme: £249+VAT
- Breakthrough one-to-one coaching package (1 x 90 mins + 1 x 60 mins) : £245
- 4 sessions (4 x 60 mins) : £355
- 6 sessions (6 x 60 mins) : £495
- I offer an initial free 30-minute consultation where we can discuss your requirements and agree on the right package for you. This also provides you with an opportunity to get to know me and decide if I am the right coach for you. Follow the link to schedule your free consultation https://go.oncehub.com/ibex
- Payment is required at least 24 hours before the session. Sessions are refundable if cancelled with 24 hours’ notice.
- Full payment is required, or payment plans can be set up for sessions booked in advance to retain the discount.
- Corporate client and team coaching rates differ so please contact me for further information.
Location - I now work exclusively on Zoom
"I worked with James at a challenging point in my career. He helped me question my values and goals in a really constructive way. The results expanded beyond resolving some of the issues I was facing in my career to some major life changes that have reinvigorated both my career and me as a person"
— Rachel Siviter : Delivery Assurance Manager
"Attending James' mindfulness coaching programme has positively affected the way I feel about myself (and others), and changed the way I view challenging situations (or people). This course is a 'must attend' for everyone!"
— Anna Cargill : Entrepreneur, Business owner and Trainer
"James worked with me to provide the coaching and motivation that I needed in getting my business idea into an action plan. His approach is gently challenging which guided me to question myself more, dig a little deeper and come up with a more holistic approach and realistic plan. Having started his own business, James also had some very useful tips to share. Thank you, James, working with you is a great experience."
— Elaine Haskins : Owner at Purple Swan Consulting
“Through his trustworthiness, insight, wealth of experience and command of communication skills James helped me improve my ability to influence and collaborate with both my team and other managers.”
— Christ Tiangga : Lead Architect
“Great people skills combined with in-depth knowledge. James significantly improved the clients’ work practices.”
— Nimesh Manmohanlal : Senior Manager