Jade Taussig (BA, PG Dip, MA, EMCC Member, BACP Registered)
Together we will challenge with the aim to remove a lifetime of limiting beliefs imposed on you by yourself or by others. Moving beyond parental, peer and societal expectations to discover what it is that you actually want. Vitally, we build confidence with the view to undo unhelpful thinking which may have made you feel that success, well-being or positive relationships were beyond your reach or reserved only for others.
How integrative coaching can help you
Integrative coaching is a unique process which brings profound understanding and lasting change both personally and professionally. Together we collaborate to reflect, develop strategies, set goals and succeed, helping in but not limited to the following areas:
- Enhancing self-awareness and confidence
- Career and educational advancement
- Enabling optimism and empowerment
- Well-being and health
- Fostering creativity and clarity
- Finding a sense of direction and purpose
- Work/life balance and lifestyle changes
- Overcoming limiting beliefs associated with disabilities or specific learning difficulties.
The service I can offer is unique because in addition to utilising coaching techniques I have over eight years’ experience as a psychotherapist. Working in this area has helped me to understand that it is not simply goal setting that helps us achieve but also examining our mindset and past experiences that have impacted on our attitudes towards change and the prospect of getting what we want. Sometimes we need to accept that we deserve to have good things happen to us before we are able to let them in. Therefore, root causes need to be understood in order to achieve a stable base from which to work and attain lasting results.
For almost a decade I have worked with clients from diverse social and cultural backgrounds, with wide-ranging motivations for commencing coaching and therapy.
Additionally, I have over seven years’ experience working with individuals presenting with disabilities, chronic health conditions, mental health problems, and specific learning difficulties (Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia ADD & ADHD) Asperger’s Syndrome/Autism. Having any of these diagnoses need not be limiting but rather it may be necessary to find creative, alternative solutions to support individual ways of working and learning. I can introduce you to technology and techniques which can aid rapid and powerful change both in your career and academic settings.
I am flexible in my methodology drawing on many different techniques and models, dependant on what is most suitable for you. I have knowledge of Psychodynamic, CBT, NLP, EFT and Law of Attraction theories and am an advocate of mindfulness and meditation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Confederation (EMCC)
- MA in Psychotherapy Theory and Practice - Westminster Pastoral Foundation (WPF)
- Postgraduate Diploma Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Theory and Practice - Westminster Pastoral Foundation (WPF)
- A registered member with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (International Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Coaching and Hypnotherapy Centre of Excellence)
- NLP Practitioner Coach (International Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Coaching and NLP Centre of Excellence)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy (International Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Coaching and Hypnotherapy Centre of Excellence)
- BA Philosophy
- Co-Founder of Integrated Wellness.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
My initial individual telephone consultation is free and lasts half an hour.
Single sessions of 1 hour are charged at £150.
Block bookings (1 hour) of 6 sessions are charged at £850.
Block bookings (1 hour) of 12 sessions are charged at £1650.
We can meet once weekly or biweekly depending on need.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Unfortunately I do not have wheelchair access but do have wide stairs so can assist you up to the 1st floor. Alternatively Skype/telephone sessions can be arranged.
Please contact me to check my availability.