Jade Saffer - The Holistic Teen Coach
I am a Holistic Therapist and Mentor for young people also offering parental support and family therapy with the aim to bridge the gap between parent and child. I have extensive experience working with young people from all walks of life and specialise in the daily challenges of what it means to be a young person in today's world.
I specialise in a range of issues facing young people such as:
- Stress Management
- Confidence Building
- Eating Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Teenage Hormones
- Exam Nerves
- Internet Safety
Young people of today face many pressures, something I can wholly relate to. Bullying, self-harm and social expectations are becoming more prevalent in early years than ever before and it is unlikely to decrease. Therefore young people need to learn how to cope and that’s where my expertise lies.
I provide a range of services (one-one or group work) that are available for young people to deal with the pressures of youth and instil a sense of hope and direction for them. I also work closely with schools to provide group workshops that focus on educating young people and equipping them with coping skills and strategies to deal with the daily challenges they face, as well as offering behavioural and emotional support.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Integrated Mastery Diploma in NLP, Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching
- Qualified in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
- Regular Columnist for the Holistic Therapist Magazine, coaching readers on issues facing today’s youth
- Regular training with YoungMinds (the UK's leading Young Peoples Mental Health Organisation)
- Extensive experience working in CAMHS (Children and Mental Health Services) such as the Priory Hospital Group and Ellern Mede Hospital for Eating Disorders
- An established mentor for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds and ethnic minorities with the Mosaic Network founded by the Princes Trust and with Off Centre, a Young Peoples Psychosocial Service based in Hackney
Areas of coaching I deal with
I am pleased to offer a free 20-minute consultation over the telephone, which can be booked in advance. During this call, you can talk openly and confidently to me about all your symptoms so that I can devise a bespoke program specifically for your needs.
I will include an idea of how many sessions would be required and the cost of the programme. If you are happy to proceed from here you can then book an appointment to visit the clinic and start your sessions, I can accommodate home visits also. I aim to offer my clients a full programme of support which includes helping our client understand their issues and how best to overcome them.
1-1 sessions at a rate of £95 per hour
Family sessions at a rate of £140 per hour
Please feel free to contact me for information on fees through my website.
Alternatively, you can contact me via email or by my mobile at the top of my profile.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Please email email@example.com or call 07596822957 for availability.