As a Mum, are you looking to achieve balance in your life? Do you need some support to bring about change or make a decision to follow your dreams?
As a qualified Life Coach and a mum, I have a passion to see mums flourishing, enabling them to become the best version of themselves.
Through a series of one to one life coaching sessions and group coaching sessions my mum clients get the opportunity to think carefully about what is important to them and go on to create an inspiring vision to motivate and empower them.
Since 2016, Future Path Life Coaching clients regularly experience an increase in confidence, stronger self-belief, exciting options to return to work, better organisation skills, more sense of ‘self’ and a sense of fun.
My life coaching sessions are always calm, respectful, motivating and challenging at times. I draw on my strong people skills, putting my clients at ease quickly and asking perceptive questions to bring clarity and insight.
Training, qualifications & experience
Being a Mum is a constant assault on all your senses – physically and mentally demanding from the very start to the very end of each day. To see our families work well we need to be operating at our very best, feeling energised and equipped to flourish.
I love being a Mum, but it comes with challenges. I have two children, born in 2008 and 2010. I have a difficult birthing story, including experiencing giving birth prematurely and the loss of a baby and I have also experienced post-natal depression and postpartum psychosis. I can empathise with my clients and show it’s possible to face life’s challenges and to move forward.
It’s an honour to see my clients realise they have the resources within themselves to thrive. Working together with them I am committed to bringing out their brilliance and seeing them shine. The transformation I see my clients achieve inspires me.
I hold a Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice from Full Circle Development and I am an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). I have a background in the commercial and International Development sectors, primarily in Finance and Recruitment.
I have a relaxed, calm and open communication style which helps my clients to quickly feel at ease.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Contact me for an initial, no obligation, mum to mum chat. You need to be ready to invest in yourself at this key time. We can discuss how I value my coaching services when we speak.
Once you've completed the Enquiry Form on the Contact Me page of my website, we arrange a 20 minute FREE discovery call with no obligation. It is important that you find the right coach for you. During the discovery call we get to know each other a bit better. We discuss what you're looking to achieve and what I can offer.
If you'd like to go ahead, we set a date to start your series of 6 life coaching sessions, at intervals appropriate to you, but typically around 4-6 weeks apart. This depends on the speed at which you can take actions to achieve your goals.
Each session is around 60-75 minutes in length and can be conducted face to face or via Facetime/Skype. During the sessions, I will calmly guide you through a variety of exercises, helping you to articulate where you are now, where you’d like to be in 6-12 months’ time, and helping you to set an inspiring goal. Together we will create a plan to help you to move forward, taking challenging but manageable steps, and I will support and encourage you to achieve your actions and reach your goal.
More articles by Jackie Meek
- When did you last get a good listening to?
- Five pillars towards leading a fulfilled, radiant and sustainable life
- Crack your planning and blast your goals in 6 simple steps
- 5 steps to avoid burnout as a mum - you can thrive as a result
- 6 elements to get your day off to the right start
- Six inspiring visions from six mums. What story do they tell about the power of having a vision?
- Feeling out of balance? Take a helicopter view of your life in 2 minutes using this simple tool
- When I did less, I had a wake up call and learnt these five lessons
- Five things that happened when I gave up clothes shopping for a year
- Making routines work for you. They can set the tone for your day.
- How the Autumn brings opportunity to embrace change and take some risks
- Bucking the gender trend and following your passion - three reasons to get out of your comfort zone.
- The benefits of keeping a journal: how appreciating what you have can shift your thinking
- What type of path are you on in your life as a mum? You can be equipped to navigate your path
- How do you handle the emotional roller coaster of change? In the same way as everyone else
- The power and luxury of having an accountability buddy, something I’ve been dying to tell you
- Try unplugging from technology and plugging in to your kids. See your relationships thrive.
- What’s in your wardrobe of life? Is it lurking or is it shining? Is it serving you or not?