Impeccable You Ltd - Richard Birks
Impeccable You: helping you maximise potential and achieve goals.
Impeccable You is a coaching practice based in London. Richard Birks, its founder, is a professional coach who wants to help others develop a more resourceful mindset so that they are better equipped to make the right choices and achieve their desired goals - long after the coaching relationship comes to an end.
The Coaching Process: At a Glance
The outer layer is about you - the big cogs of the wheel:
- Fulfilment: What do you want?
- Choices: What will you choose to achieve fulfilment?
- Experience: What are you learning or experiencing from the choices you are making?
The inner layer is the coach-client relationship, which contains the small cogs that help get the big cogs moving. Once explored it will propel you forward towards fulfilment and enable you to become more resourceful in the process.
The inner layer contains the following:
- Values: What makes you tick?
- Goals: What is the desired result and how will it be measured?
- Perspectives: What are the various options or perspectives that will move you forward?
- Action: An activity that will move you closer to your goal.
- Accountability: To be held responsible for taking action and moving towards fulfilment.
By making the right choices and by experiencing the positive impact of those choices, you will move closer to achieving your goal.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold both the ACC and CPCC credentials.
I hold an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) qualification from the International Coach Federation (ICF) and I completed 200 hours of professional coach training with the highly regarded coaching school, The Coaches Training Institute (CTI) where I was awarded the Certified Professional Co-active Coach (CPCC) qualification.
Previously, I was a a former Head of Media at a global market leader in public relations solutions.
During a 17-year career, I both led and coached teams across EMEA and India, and was also responsible for product management. I am well-versed in:
- Coaching and performance management
- Team building, training and leadership
- Identifying talent and mentoring fast-track employees?
- P&L responsibility
- Strategic / Conceptual Selling (Miller Heiman)
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- New initiatives and program delivery
It was during my time in a large organisation that I realised that a company's most valuable asset is its people.
Protecting or developing a company's culture through investment in learning and development is paramount.
My mission is to shine a light on this valuable asset and bring fulfilment back into people's lives - to individuals both in the corporate world and outside of it.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Coaching programmes are tailor-made, along with the fees, for each client during the complimentary sample session. Typically, the programme length is initially a minimum of 4 months and includes:
- 8 sessions
- 9 hours of coaching (the Discovery Session is a double session)
- Unlimited email access
- "Just In Time” coaching as needed (10 minute calls)
- Discovery Session summary document
For a free sample session to find out how coaching can benefit you, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Mon - Fri 08:00 - 18:00 Flexibility available in the evenings Mon - Fri.