Ilse Passet - Career and Business Transformational Coach
As a Transformational Coach with 20 years of business experience, I support stressed and anxious professionals who want to achieve financial freedom and fall in love with their job.
Not just another life coach
My approach to career and business coaching is purpose-oriented. I help people find their why first and then find a job that fits, rather than jumping from one job to the next without finding happiness and financial freedom.
I use tools from many different disciplines including science, psychology and spirituality to help people get un-stuck, reduce their anxiety and stress.
I've been there and persevered. I struggled with depression, anxiety and an eating disorder for many years. Even as I climbed the corporate ladder to a senior position I didn’t feel I was making a meaningful contribution and I didn’t like the work or the people I worked with. Once I found my purpose and the right environment, everything changed. I found more peace, more meaning and made more money than I ever had before. Since then, I've been helping professionals do the same.
- Have low confidence
- Jump from one job to the next without ever fitting in
- Feel like an impostor all the time
- Are afraid you'll say the wrong thing at meetings
- Second-guess yourself in every task you do big or small
- Are demotivated and have trouble getting tasks started
- Are terrified of losing your job and your livelihood
- Have issues in with your significant other, friends and other relationships caused by work stress
And you want to:
- Experience abundance and financial freedom
- Stop struggling to reach your goals
- Learn and use tools to become more confident and reduce stress and anxiety
- Feel motivated and happier with life
- Stop impostor syndrome and negative self-talk
- Succeed with integrity
- Finally get unstuck and find “your place”
Then coaching with me is right for you!
Book a FREE, virtual coffee chat or call me 02072 898850 or email me via the link above.
Whether you are just starting, or you have been in business for a while, I can help you set up and grow your business. I have more than 19 years of marketing experience and I have successfully launched and grown my own coaching brand. I currently help solopreneurs across all disciplines to set up and grow their practice without wasting time and money and avoiding unnecessary pitfalls.
I have a different approach to building and growing brands. I market my business from the heart, in a way that is effective and is also aligned with my values. I don’t follow the latest marketing gimmicks or use fear to grow my business. I teach this approach through my business coaching and tailor my sessions each one of my clients.
Business Coaching is perfect for you if:
- You recently qualified and want to get set up quickly
- You want your practice to support your lifestyle
- You want to build an authentic brand
- You want to grow your client base
- You wish to get over your fears and limiting beliefs
- You are tired of all the gimmicks and courses that are out there
- You want a life full of purpose
Book a FREE, virtual coffee chat or call me 02072 898850 or email me via
how I support you
My working philosophy is that we are all perfect human beings and that sometimes we are temporary confused or acting in ways that don't serve us.
My favorite quote:
“We met only as persons, it was good to know that even one half-hour can make a difference in a life”
Carl Rogers, psychologist and founder of the humanistic approach.
“I felt whole, intact, in other words a person with Rogers”
– Gloria – his patient
How we work together
During coaching sessions, we meet face to face or on video call. Coaching is about having a purposeful conversation to help you untangle your thoughts and feelings and identify the source(s) of dissatisfaction, goals, and blocks and limiting beliefs that may prevent you from advancing. We then create a roadmap to help you move forward.
I work with clients face to face, on Skype or the phone. For in-person sessions, I see clients in Central London or in St John’s wood (NW).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Transformational Coaching Diploma - Animas
- Animas Accredited Coach
- 20+ years of Marketing and Business experience
- B.Comm Honors Marketing Degree - University of Toronto
Areas of coaching I deal with
Sessions as low as £85 depending on package
- Individual session can be purchased – based on availability
- Payment Plans available
- I run a pay it forward Scheme
In my free consultations, I serve you with integrity. The consultations are designed so you get to know me, I get to know you and we see if we are a good fit. I will never use any pushy or uncomfortable sales tactics and I will only work with you if I know I can help you get the results that you want.
Book a FREE, virtual coffee chat - call me 02072 898850 or email me via the link above
What my clients are saying:
- "I feel that Ilse’s unique gift is that she is able to tune into you and tell you not just the things you’re thinking and haven’t verbalised, but most importantly things you didn’t even realise you were thinking" - Beatrice, business owner
- "I had an excellent experience with Ilse. I was feeling confused and nervous before speaking to her. Ilse helped me identify my values and showed me how to make a decision that honoured my belief system. She guided me through a thinking pattern than allowed me to make a decision that I am certain is the right one for me. Ilse has been invaluable to me. I would recommend her to anyone who was in search of clarity in their lives." Paola – Canada
- "Ilse is very good at what she does and you feel you can trust that she will connect you to resources, reflect back her honest feelings about a situation and she will also challenge you. I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to have been coached by Ilse and to have found some direction with respect to our coaching topic." Canadian Artist
- "Ilse coached me after I went through a hurtful period and gave me the tools on how to deal with it. It was a comfortable and helpful process. Ilse is professional, understanding and has a warm personality. I will use her services again and also recommend her."- Marouschka – Single StartUp
- "I would re commend Ilse to anyone looking to start or grow a business – not only will you be held accountable to practical steps, you will see new opportunities and clear the way of obstacles." Tom- Entrepreneur
- "Ilse helped me during a very stressful personal situation. Thanks to her, I was able to make up my mind about an important decision very quickly. During the coaching she helped me to see the real difficulty I was dealing with. After that everything was clear, and the solution was obvious. Thank your Ilse for your professionalism and your kindness." Anne - Reunion Island
- "I was very happy with the coaching provided by Ilse. Everything was clearly explained from the beginning and she was very good at listening to my needs and adapting accordingly, as well as asking the tough questions to help me achieve my goals." - Jaqui-Neatherlands