I am a Sobriety Life Coach, NLP, EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner and I support people to live and love an alcohol-free life.
Is alcohol holding you back from living a fulfilling life?
Are you spending a lot of time and energies trying to control your drinking with no success? You wish you could moderate or cut down on alcohol, but you don’t know why you are not managing to do that?
You know that living an alcohol-free life would be the best option for you but the only idea of it feels you up with dread?
Are you just sober-curious and like the idea of get off the booze train for a bit and find out what this new life can give you?
I know exactly what you are feeling because I have been there, and that’s why I want to help you.
My mission is to help people to live a life that is true to their authentic self and find their true Sparkle without the crutch of Alcohol.
I work with people who:
- Are sober-curious and would like to moderate or cut-down their alcohol intake because they don’t want to or are not ready to cut off alcohol completely from their lives but are concerned about their wellbeing and mindful drinking is something that would fit more in their lives rather than embrace long-term sobriety;
- Feel that their drinking habit has become a bit problematic and would like to take a short or long-term break from alcohol; maybe they have tried to do so and realised they might do with some extra support
- Know that they have a problem with drinking, but they haven’t found the kind of support that is right for them or fits with their needs and ideals
- Have decided that an alcohol-free lifestyle is the best way forward for them but are still feeling they are missing out on something and might need some extra support in other areas of their lives to feel they are living their life to their full potential
- Are part of other sober communities, either face-to-face or online, but still feel that you would benefit from a 1:1 support with someone who knows what it feels like to be where you are and can help you unpack and work through the issues that your drinking helped you cope with, because, in the end, you know that your habit was only the tip of the iceberg.
I’m truly passionate about what I do and I’m rooting for you.
What once started as a carefree and fun habit has now become more of a problem and probably you don’t know how you got here, you just did.
You might have gone through a very difficult time in your life and found that what was a solution has now become another layer to the problem you wanted to deal with, it has become a coping mechanism which is difficult to stop on your own.
You might have quit drinking altogether but you are not fully enjoying your life and the issues and uncomfortable feelings that led you to pick up a drink are still there and would like to address them in order to live your life to the full.
Do any of those scenarios hit home? If they do, don’t worry, you are not alone, and it doesn’t have to be this way. There is a vibrant life waiting for you to happen when you are ready to take the first step.
Offer a free 20-minute consultation session. For more information, please visit my website at www.sobrietycoaching.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional Performance Coaching Diploma - The Coaching Academy
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner - The Coaching Academy
- Emotional Freedom Techniques Practitioner - EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Academy
- Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner - EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Academy
Areas of coaching I deal with
Individual 60-minute session: £50
I offer individual stand-alone sessions but I would highly recommend booking an initial package of 5 sessions because coaching is about accountability and commitment and it's not usually a quick fix, especially when dealing with deeply ingrained habits.
Booking a course of 5 sessions to start with would give you the chance to work through a tailored plan that I will devise especially for you and your needs, as well as offering you the opportunity to set milestones and gage your progress through time.
I will be giving you tools that you will be able to use by yourself in your own time and exercises that will help raise your awareness, empower you and break old patterns and behaviours. You will also be able to email me in-between sessions if you'd like to share a success with you or need some extra support.
What is your coaching philosophy?
My coaching philosophy over-all is to support my clients, raise their awareness, create clarity and help them, reach their full potential within life. By taking a step by step approach and making things manageable, they will make great progress and I will be there to encourage them, support them in taking responsibility for their actions and allow them to be accountable to someone in a totally confidential and non-judgmental arena. My aim is to build in sustainability to their situation and not for this to be a quick fix.
How many coaching sessions will I need?
I cannot predict how many coaching sessions you will need as this entirely depends on your personal situation, the stage you are at and what you'd like to achieve. As a coach I will help you identify what you'd like to achieve during our sessions and devise a plan of action that is suitable to your needs. Ultimately, I'm there for you and I will be happy to support you for as long as you need me to.
How frequent are the sessions?
Usually I see my clients once a week; some of them prefer to have forthnightly sessions, and some other clients decide to have stand-alone sessions after that when they feel they are more in control of their objectives but still find it beneficial to touch base when they feel they need to. The frequency is something that we can decide together based on your personal situation and needs.
What is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming and it’s an approach that enables us to identify our thinking, behavioural and communication patterns. It helps us to change these patterns when they are not working well for us and help us to discover more resources, choices and options which are more beneficial to us and that will have a great impact in what we set out to achieve within ourselves and in life.
NLP can give you tools that can be applied in every area of your life which can make a difference in the way that you handle a wide range of situations.
I consider NLP a tool that goes hand in hand with coaching and enhances its ability to get results for my clients so I regularly incorporate it in my coaching sessions.
EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Techniques and is also known as Tapping. It’s a tool that can help people in various aspect of their life to overcome negative beliefs, negative emotions, negative thought patterns and help them to replace them with positive thoughts, positive feelings, help them to feel calm and relaxed. It’s like acupuncture without needles, and the same way acupuncture addresses physical pain, EFT addresses emotional pain. EFT helps to remove the energy blocks within the body, which often lead to developing and keeping alive limiting beliefs and negative behaviours, by tapping the end points of the energy meridians. EFT can address a number of uncomfortable emotions like lack of self-confidence and self-worth, anxiety, fear, stress, sadness, phobias, feeling stuck and depressed.
What's Matrix Reimprinting?
Matrix Reimprinting is an evolution of EFT and it was created by Karl Dawson, one of the 28 EFT Founding Masters Worldwide. This technique enables people to heal memories that keep the body in a state of discomfort or trauma and as a result it allows the person to attract more positive experiences in their lives.
If you have further questions please feel free to email me.