Life and health coach specialising in lifestyle changes and rediscovery of oneself after major illnesses (cancer, major operations etc).
Looking for a more balanced, healthier lifestyle? Pondering a career change? Starting a business? Getting back to life after a major illness?
Life coaching isn't counselling, nor is it psychotherapy.
View it the same way as coaching in sports, when an experienced professional coach, who's been there himself, helps sportsmen and women to get the best out of themselves, find the most effective ways to succeed.
Now, success isn't necessarily a financial thing. In fact, measuring everything in monetary terms might limit your life considerably. What we can do together is define what success is for you and only for you. Then how to get there in the way you find comfortable. And how to enjoy your life in the process. Life is for living, and no one really knows how long he or she will live for, so every moment should be noticed and treasured.
I've become a life coach after a major illness, when an entrepreneur, public speaker, trainer and writer, I had to readjust to my new reality. It's taken four years to day and is an ongoing process, but I'm happy to share my experience and facilitate and guide your changes.
I've been teaching various subjects since 2001, trained as a business mentor in 2012, got a Diploma in Coaching from the University of Warwick and NLP Coaching Diploma from the Professional Guild of NLP and have done many hours of CPD. Alongside, I set up three businesses, published a series of textbooks, became a chartered linguist and travelled the world. I am a full member of the Association for Coaching.
What else do I do?
- A Chartered Linguist, I still teach a limited number of Russian and EFL classes and deliver teacher trainings and workshops,
- Director of Russia Local, I manage a small portfolio of our long-term clients (consulting, translation, language teaching),
- Author of a series of unconventional Russian language textbooks used at schools, universities in the UK, Europe, US, India, Russia, I now try myself in writing fiction.
- Business coach and business mentor for self-employed, micro- and small businesses.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Coaching (University of Warwick, UK),
- NLP Coaching Diploma (Frank Daniels Associates and the Professional Guild of NLP, UK),
- Certificate in Ayurveda (Dr Sibi's Ayurvedic Clinic, India),
- Naturopath Diploma (Level 3, ABC Awards, UK),
- Certificate in Introduction to Enterprise Mentoring.
- Many hours of CPD.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
£65 per hour
£360 for a set of six one-hour sessions in the three-month period