I’m one of only a handful of master coach-mentors in the UK and I’ve been working in my own practice in the heart of England for fifteen years. I’ve worked with individual clients and those within organisations on a whole range of problems and projects that are important to them, from their home lives, health and wellbeing, hobbies and interests, people skills and relationships, study and career development, to simply finding meaning in life – examples of our work include:
- Choosing and creating a home that's perfect for you
- Managing your space and time more effectively
- Developing a stronger and more healthy physical body
- Maintaining your psychological health and wellbeing
- Finding and integrating new hobbies and interests
- Becoming more active or exploring your creativity
- Building more positive relationships at home or work
- Effectively tackling those stressful relationships
- Training for and pursuing your ideal career path
- Realising your dreams for your own business
- Integrating your mission for a more ethical life
- Following your personal spiritual pathway
...essentially, whatever is important to you.
So, if you would like to find out more about coaching and how time and space with me can help you, please call or email me for a chat.
Training, qualifications & experience
In addition to my MA in Coaching and Mentoring, I have an academic and career background in business, working across the private, public and voluntary sectors, in organisations within transport, manufacturing, education and healthcare; in roles that have included managing truly amazing teams and working with a range of inspirational clients, students and patients who I’ve been privileged to see achieve really incredible things in their lives.
Alongside my studies and my work, I’ve also explored my own passion for creativity and now run a project teaching people a range of different traditional crafts, and indulged my love for a ‘green’ life in our ever-evolving garden. Most importantly, after years of living a life I felt I hadn’t chosen and didn’t really enjoy, I’m finally in the right place.
Areas of coaching I deal with
My fees for coaching are based on the length of our sessions, from a quick catch-up to a more indepth meeting, as:
- £30 for a half-hour session
- £60 for an hour-long session
- £90 for an hour and a half session
I work with clients all over the world via 'phone or apps including WhatsApp, Skype or Zoom, and appointments are available throughout the day, including earlier in the morning, and later in the evening, if that’s better for you – I also offer occasional weekend sessions if that’s the only time you can make it.
We can book a one-off sessions to tackle a specific problem or, more usually, clients book a series of sessions to tackle an issue in detail or over the course of a project, and again we can be flexible in when and how often we meet. But before we begin, I always advise that we have a quick chat to talk about what you need help with and how I can help… and that’s free.
For more information on fees, discounts and payments, and our full terms and conditions, just ask.
Over the years, I've had some great feedback from my clients...
- Thank you for your support and understanding... I am forever thankful.
- I would like to show my appreciation and say thank you for the incredible support you have given me throughout this process… I must confess it has been a great experience.
- I’m very excited about getting into this, just struggling with where best to start, so this is brilliant and has got me thinking.
- Thanks very much for your support, this is great.
- It was great seeing you today, you gave me some inspiration!
- You made it less stressful than I've been thinking it actually is.
- I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything - it's been so lovely to have so much support with all of this.
- Thank you for the continued support and patience you have shown to help me every step of the way.
- That made me smile... and relieved... I know where I'm at now.