Helen King - Take2Coaching
Personal Coaching with me is underpinned with a business background, 12 years as a Psychotherapist and 4 years as a Professional Coach. Strong on life experience, I am a well-resourced catalyst for your thoughts, goals and actions.
Specialising in major life hurdles:
- loss of identity and confidence
- career change - changing job, role or becoming self-employed/company ownership
- business succession - gaining clarity and making best choices
- retirement - now what?
- work/life balance.
Sometimes it helps more to look to what you have today - and what you want from tomorrow - rather than digging the past up again and again. Psychological Coaching can help you get some longevity into your decisions and actions - so that you're not going round in circles.
My personal style is straightforward, fair and caring. I do not sign up to the fad of conveyor-belt coaching: filling the diary with as many appointments as possible, ignoring anything emotional - and grasping for the next sale.
There are some conditions that respond better to psychotherapy. I do not coach trauma or disorders such as: Borderline PD, Narcissism, early-stages of Codependency, bereavement...
If you feel you need to talk to a counsellor/psychotherapist, please click this link to my Psychotherapy practice: www.take2therapy.co.uk. Starting the conversation will help you decide whether you need coaching or whether you need therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Intensive Life Coaching Course (2018) - PURE Coaching Academy
- Coaching Certificate - Coaching Academy
- Advanced Acceptance & Commitment Training ACT (BPS) - Contextual Consulting/Russ Harris
- Intermediate ACT (BPS) - Contextual Consulting/Russ Harris
- ACT Skills Training (BPS) - Mindfulness Training Ltd
- ACT Experiential (BPS) - Mindfulness Training Ltd
- Trained to Advanced level/MSc in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy - Metanoia Institute
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Studies - Middlesex University/Metanoia
- Motivational Interviewing - Kingston Strategic Partnership
- Transactional Analysis/TA 1-2-1 - Metanoia Institute
- Introducing Clients to Mindfulness - Metanoia Institute
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) - Kingston Uni/College
- ACT Coaching for Coaches / 1-2-1 - Rich Blonna (USA)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Succession Coaching - for those facing difficult choices around corporate sale, succession, legacy, family fall-out.
Initial 'chemistry' meeting - 30-60 mins: Free of charge
1hr. sessions = £80.00 per hr.
10 sessions = £720. Must be pre-booked.
Suggested frequency of sessions: every other week (ie, 2 per month).
I coach Face-to-Face Online and, where appropriate (and location allows), Walk and Talk Coaching.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Coaching is either face-to-face Online, or where appropriate, outdoors in parks and open spaces.
Flexible sessions to suit.