Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Professionally-qualified coach (The Coaching Academy) with experience of successfully coaching range of clients across charity, educational, public and private sectors, from career coaching to support for anxiety and confidence.
- My friendly, empathetic and open personality provides safe and confidential space for frankness and testing new ideas.
- worked with women and men clients from multicultural backgrounds (strong career involvement in women’s empowerment and gender equality issues);
- disabled clients, with extensive experience of working with disabled people
- group and leadership coaching, including in Asia and Africa
- range of tools to aid discussion and solution-finding
- on-call service for urgent coaching and support
- distance coaching using Zoom/Teams/skype or email in UK or overseas
I have visited 50 countries and lived for two years with squatter family as VSO volunteer in the Philippines, one example of my broad and varied background with people and life; so I have wide experience to help clients to find right path.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Professional Performance Coaching (from The Coaching Academy), 2011
- 10+ years' experience, 80+ clients,
- worked with women/men, UK and non-UK, young/older (e.g., Indian, Spanish, Jamaican, Thai, Chinese, etc.)
- have done group coaching (e.g., with senior leadership groups in Pakistan, UK, Bangladesh)
- both professional and personal clients
- in-person and virtual (Teams, skype, Zoom) and/or phone, emergency support by email/in-person/txt
- some coaching relationships over 5+ years as circumstances develop
Masters Degree and BSc
Diploma in Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL)
Have lived in Philippines (2 years as VSO volunteer, with squatter family; worked for Filipino workers' rights and trade union organisation), Thailand, Malaysia and Sierra Leone
Worked for Amnesty International for 10 years
Former CEO of international development agency One World Action
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching we deal with
Equality, Inclusion and Diversity
£50.00 per session
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
Intake/preliminary session: FREE
Individual sessions: £50 (or three for £125)
Disabled people: £25
Unemployed people: £25
When we work
During day/evenings/weekends; can use skype, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc., especially in coronavirus crisis, socially-distanced meetings
Worker with 90% female/10% male clients