07799772004 / 07799 772 004
I can help you get noticed at work
Helping my clients get noticed at work is important to me. In the past I have seen so much talent go unnoticed. Just because they don't "play the game" or they don't have the confidence in what they do. Or they don't promote themselves in a constructive way. Perhaps they don't have the self belief to promote themselves.
I am a career coach and work with people in their current roles to help them perform at their best. This not only benefits the organisation they work for, but also helps the person feel happy and confident in their role. I help people:
- Feel confident and resilient in their careers
- With their working relationships so their working lives are a lot easier
- Tackle and overcome their career obstacles
- Get out of a career rut
- Achieve their career goals
- Work on their career development at work, this can be from managing stress to leading confidently
- Build on their personal development and devise a plan
- Be more effective in the job they are in
- Become an effective leader, more assertive, and a better communicator
- Build resilience and manage anxiety and stress
- Navigate office politics, build confidence and resilience at work.
Who I don't work with
I don't work with:
- People who are looking for a new job or who have been out of work for a while, so if your returning to work after being on maternity leave I'm not the person for you
- If your going through redundancy and wondering what to do next
- I don't review CV's or help with job applications
- I'm not an executive coach working with CEOs or Directors who need focused coaching to help them lead or work with larger teams.
- However, I know other coaches who are specialised in these areas and I'm only too happy to recommend them to you.
Who I DO work with
I do work with:
- People who are in a job and not planning on leaving their jobs
- Those that either want to move into management or looking to specialise in their existing role to become a subject matter expert
- I work with those who want to feel more confident at work
- Those who are tired of being on the receiving end of office politics
- Those who want to build positive working relationships with their colleagues but find it challenging
- Those that speak up but feel they are not heard
- Those who want to to speak up, but lack the confidence to do so
- Those who say yes to everything to try to show they are willing/flexible/want to progress/[fill in your reason here!] but only end up stressed and under pressure
- Those that feel frustrated when they are asked to do something and can't say no
- Those that put things off because they are afraid they may be wrong
- If any of this strikes a chord with you and you would like some help, please get in contact for a chat.
Please contact me via the details above to ask any questions. I understand you will want to make sure you work with the right person, and therefore will want further information.
Therefore feel free to get in contact at anytime. If I'm unable to talk please leave a message and I will endeavour to get back to you the same day.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching - Dec 2016
- 1 to 1 coaching - Dec 2016 to present
- CPD in Mindfulness Coaching, Animas Centre for Coaching
- CPD in Group Coaching and Facilitation, Animas Centre for Coaching
Areas of coaching I deal with
- 6 x 1 hour sessions free of charge
- Coaching slots are available either during lunchtime, evenings or Saturday afternoons (GMT)
- Evening slots take place via Skype only
- Other slots can be in person or via Skype depending on client requirements
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 12pm-2pm Monday - Friday 8-9pm Saturday 2-4pm