Georgie Elliott - Career and Confidence Coach
Professional Coaching that gives you Clarity, Confidence and Action!
Georgie is a fully qualified and experienced life, confidence and career coach, who helps people make transitions between:
- Lacking in confidence… to developing greater self-belief.
- Feeling stuck in their lives or careers… to gaining the clarity needed to take significant action.
- Feeling unmotivated or lacking in direction… to having a concrete, decisive and effective Plan of Action
- Feeling overwhelmed by obstacles… to gaining the ability to overcome them successfully.
- Feeling challenged (and sometimes frankly terrified) at the thought of job interviews or giving presentations / speeches… to having the skills and confidence to successfully do so!
- Feeling unable to deal effectively with ‘tricky’ people… to acquiring the tools to find the best way forward.
Since 2011 (having spent many years teaching and coaching Drama in secondary schools) Georgie has successfully worked with a huge variety of people, many of whom are stuck, or in need of greater confidence and direction in aspects of their careers or lives. Through supportive, tailor-made coaching sessions, Georgie recognises that every person and situation is different and therefore ‘tailor-makes’ her sessions to the individual needs of the people she is working with.
Georgie's down-to-earth approach aims to give every client practical and workable solutions as early as possible in the coaching process.
Georgie mostly works across London but is also in Edinburgh twice a month, on Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays, so she is able to offer face-to-face sessions in both cities; (and anywhere in the world on Skype).
The length of sessions can be negotiated, but these tend to last around 1.5 hours, with support given by email between sessions. The number of sessions needed varies hugely between the range of people Georgie works with. By talking to her over the phone initially about your individual needs, she will then be able to give you a good idea of the number of sessions you are likely to benefit from.
TESTIMONIALS FROM RECENT CLIENTS:
'Georgie has a buzzing passion for the work she does and the people she works with. She enabled me to build my personal confidence, delivering an enjoyable and exciting route to self-discovery.’
‘Working with Georgie has enabled me to make huge strides in my life!’
Andre: Software Designer
‘As a coach, Georgie was inspiring and helped me through an important transition in my life. As a shy person who held back, working with her really brought out my inner confidence and creativity, and changed my day to day existence’
Rojda: Media Co-ordinator
‘Georgina has been pivotal in helping me overcome a number of issues that have plagued me; some throughout my life. She has been a wonderful listener, and her professionalism and dedication as a coach is very apparent. Georgina has guided me on a journey that has enabled me to develop a more positive mental attitude and break the cycle of negative habits’
Soni : Education Project Manager
‘I have found working with Georgie a very useful experience that has enabled me to be more decisive and stronger about an area in my life that before these sessions, was emotionally draining’
Amanda: Events Manager- London Olympics / European Games
‘Working with Georgie has helped me to deeply reflect on the reasons why my work situation is so difficult. She has helped me to effectively find ways of dealing with colleagues and to deal with my current role more positively. Ultimately she has helped me move on from the disappointment of not getting a promotion and begin to open new doors into my future’
Jacquie: Secondary School Deputy Head
'Georgie has been a real inspiration and great fun to work with! She always focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes, but with flexibility and understanding. Georgina approaches life with great foresight and an observing eye. It is her uncanny ability to read people that makes her so adept at adapting herself to individual needs. She is enthusiastic, passionate and a great communicator!’
‘Georgie is always motivational, encouraging and positive; as well as being highly skilled and professional. She has a keen eye for detail, picks up on people’s skills and helps them reach their full potential’
O’Shaya: English Undergraduate
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Performance Coaching with NLP - (Accredited by EDI, NCP, ICP)
- NLP Practitioner Certificate - (Accredited by IANLPC)
- BA (Hons) Drama & Sociology - Lancaster University
- PGCE Drama & Expressive Arts - Manchester University
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I am a qualified NLP Practitioner, and use a range of NLP techniques where they will be most effective, across my coaching work.
I offer free 20-30 minute consultations over the phone, during which time we can discuss my fees. These are based on your circumstances and the likely location of your coaching, should you decide to book a face-to-face or Skype session. Block bookings are offered at a reduced rate - which can also be discussed over the phone.
Bespoke half day and full day sessions are also offered, as well as coaching on Skype and over the phone. Please contact Georgie for further details.
- How to combat 'nuisance behaviour' at work.
- A 10 minute exercise to banish that negative self-talk.
- A 10 minute exercise to … take the FEAR out of that interview or presentation.
- How to take massive action – with minimum effort!
- A 10 minute exercise to… kick-start your self-confidence!
- A 10 minute exercise to… become unstuck!
- 5 ways to get back on track!
- How to survive the freelance life
- How to get the job you want!
- New Year - new job?
- How to avoid the 'comparison culture'
- Being single... and still celebrating!
- The mid-winter survival kit
- Are resolutions really what we need?
- The greatest gift for yourself?
Coaching in Education. (Please call 07973 721738 for further info!)
As a former Head of Department, Georgina also has significant experience of coaching in schools and colleges, with both staff and students. Much of her recent work has focused on working with Post 16 Sixth Form students, and she has had much success in helping students become more motivated in their studies, enabling them to:
- make the right choices about possible UNIVERSITY COURSES
- deal with OUTSIDE PRESSURES in their lives
- develop SELF-CONFIDENCE
- develop INTERVIEW TECHNIQUES
- identify GOALS FOR THE FUTURE
The following is a testimonial from an East London student who successfully worked with Georgina to achieve her goal of getting in Cambridge University. The coaching process enabled her to overcome a range of confidence issues about her academic and 'social' abilities:
'After a coaching session with Georgina, I was able to return to my day feeling refreshed! She helped me to visualise situations in which I felt most anxious about and recognised that I responded best by working really creatively to overcome this. The whole experience was both enjoyable and gave me some very practical strategies to deal with difficult situations.' TK: Oxbridge Undergraduate
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I offer very flexible hours during the week and some Saturdays - either face to face or on Skype.