My coaching programmes are suitable for anybody who is curious and open to learning more about themselves and willing to commit to making changes.
- have a goal but can’t see a way to achieve it
- have a particular area of life you would like to improve
- have a feeling of ‘is this it?’ without really knowing why or what to do about it
- feel completely lost and have no idea what you want, except that it isn’t what you currently have!
In the same way a personal trainer in the gym can target your outer appearance and physical health, coaching sessions focus on your inner world and overcoming your self-imposed limitations. In both cases, the continued effort made outside the session determines the results and whether they are maintained.
My coaching programmes take into account that every client is working with a different set of circumstances, different motivations and different reasons for coaching. All programmes start with an overview of your life so we can create a coaching plan and from there, every session is tailored to you
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Certificate in Coach Training through the Academy of Coaching and Training
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.