Do you wish you had more confidence? Do you wish you were more confident to go to that networking event or to speak up in that meeting? Do you want your voice to be heard in amongst some strong characters?
You say you wish you had more confidence, but you’re not really sure what that means and it feels overwhelming or a bit scary to tackle it even if you knew where to start.
Confidence means different things to different people and I can help you to:
- Understand what confidence means to you
- Unpick what affects your confidence and how this might be holding you back from achieving what you want
- Identify small actions you can take to build your confidence that will make a big difference
- Understand the things that you can influence or take control of
- Tackle your inner critic (that voice who tells you that you can’t or shouldn’t do something)
When we work together I won’t be giving you any of the answers you already have these within you. My role is to help you to discover those answers for yourself.
What I can promise you is that working with me will be supporting, encouraging and challenging. I’m direct, there’s no fluff involved and I will hold you accountable for making a change. After all, if I didn’t do this, what would be the point?
I use a variety of different tools and models depending on how you like to work but most importantly each session will be driven by you, your goal, your agenda and your actions.
Training, qualifications & experience
With more than 11 years experience in Learning & Development working with both individuals and teams to enable them to be the best versions themselves. During this time I qualified as a coach.
- EMCC Accredited Coach at Practitioner Level
- CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Organsational Coaching
- PRISM Brain Mapping Practitioner
- CIPD Certificate in Training Practice
- BA (Hons) Retail Management
European Mentoring and Coaching Council
EMCC UK is part of the Europe-wide European Mentoring & Coaching Council.
Together their aim is to promote good practice and the expectation of good practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe.
EMCC is an independent, impartial and non-profit making organisation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
All of the packages, (excluding Kickstarter), I offer include a free consultation to discover if we are right for each other and for you to understand where I can help you. All coaching can be delivered face to face over the phone or online depending on your location:
- Kickstarter Session - focused 60 minutes to help you identify your goals - £80
- Focused Four - 4 sessions over 4-6 weeks for achievement of a short term goal, such as a presentation or meeting - £360
- Super Six - 6 sessions over 6 - 8 weeks for achievement of a medium term goal such as a project, public speaking or getting you to networking and perfecting your pitch - £480
- Supersize Six - 6 sessions over 6 months for achievement of a longer term goal such as a behavioural change and learning to manage your inner critic - £900
Payment plans are available on request. If you have been working with me for a while and still want me to make you accountable I also offer an ongoing monthly coaching package to keep you focused on your goals.