Hi I’m Gayle and I’m passionate about making a positive difference to the beliefs you have about your confidence.
I believe that confidence is at the heart of everything we do and everyone can be confident in an authentic way – you don’t have to wing it or fake it till you make it.
- Have you lost confidence in your abilities?
- Do you feel like you’re always winging it?
- Are you struggling with change?
- Are the results you want not happening?
You need clarity on your way forward, you need a shot of courage to take action and once you’ve done this you know you’ll feel more confident.
Coaching is all about moving forward, not about what’s happened in the past; unless you are learning from it. It allows you the time to stop and think about what you’re thinking making a positive difference to how you see things. It’s really powerful when you are stuck where you and can’t seem to find a way out.
I love how coaching makes you see things differently so you can feel more confident. Before long you’ll pulling your big pants on, confidently stepping out of your comfort zone, and telling your inner critic to do one!
When we work together I won’t be giving you any of the answers, you already have these within you. As a facilitator of your thinking I will encourage you to discover those answers for yourself.
I believe there is no better investment than in your own personal development, so our sessions will always be driven by what you want to achieve. I’ll use different tools and techniques so you can get the best result for you.
You can be sure that we’ll be digging deep into what confidence means to you, what affects it and what actions you can take to make a difference.
Through powerful questioning you will have the space to think deeper about what you’re thinking, to see things with clarity, to find the answers you need.
I can promise that working with me will be empowering and challenging. I’m direct, there’s no fluff involved and I will hold you accountable for taking action to make a positive change. After all, if I didn’t do that what would be the point?
Training, qualifications & experience
With more than 12 years experience in Learning & Development working with both individuals and teams to enable them to be the best versions themselves. During this time I qualified as a coach.
- EMCC Accredited Coach at Practitioner Level
- CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Organsational Coaching
- PRISM Brain Mapping Practitioner
- CIPD Certificate in Training Practice
- BA (Hons) Retail Management
European Mentoring and Coaching Council
EMCC UK is part of the Europe-wide European Mentoring & Coaching Council.
Together their aim is to promote good practice and the expectation of good practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe.
EMCC is an independent, impartial and non-profit making organisation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
All of the packages, (excluding Clarity Power Hour), offer a free 'Curiosity Chat' to discover if we are right for each other. All coaching can be delivered face to face over the phone or online via Zoom or Teams depending on your location:
- Clarity Power Hour - focused 60 minutes to help you get clarity by identifying a goal - £99
- Enrich Four - 4 sessions over 4-6 weeks. Clarity about your way forward, get results from courageous focused actions, great for the achievement of a short term goal - £400
- Enrich Six - 6 sessions over 6 - 8 weeks. Get results from courageous focused actions. Explore your goal in more detail with time to reflect and make changes, great for achievement of a medium term goal - £520
- Enrichment - 6 sessions over 6 months for achievement of a longer term goal such as a behavioural change. Includes PRISM Brain Mapping. Follow up accountability and additional support to keep you on track - £950
Payment plans are available on request. If you have been working with me for a while and still want me to make you accountable I also offer an ongoing monthly coaching package to keep you focused on your goals.