(Francine) Liz Needham, leadership and personal development coach
07799 581 265 / 07799 581 265
I am passionate about partnering with individuals, teams and organisations who are curious about, and committed to, making changes that improve their work and life. This might be to deliver a challenging goal, a change or to address a problem.
- Are you someone with a dream goal that feels unattainable right now?
- Do you want to explore how you can manage personal or business change more effectively?
- Are you a leader with a business challenge you need support to explore and take action on?
Coaching is a facilitated developmental conversation which helps you to achieve a goal. I create an environment where you can step back to reflect, explore, experiment with and then embed new ways of working.
My coaching will help you to understand what drives your (and others’) behaviours and this awareness gives you the ability to make lasting, positive changes to what you do and your performance.
I will increase your independence and the potential for continuous growth by helping you to develop new skills and techniques. These can be used again and again and can be cascaded to others you collaborate with.
Contact me for a free 20 minute chemistry session to explore how we can work together.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications and associations include:
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation
- MA in Strategic HRM (specialised in leadership development)
- Institute of Consulting Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting
- Chartered Member of Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development: Manchester Branch Ambassador
- Volunteer mentor for business owners through the GM Business Growth Hub
- CIPD Steps Ahead Volunteer Mentor for job seekers and those returning to work
- Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner: Association for Project Management Practitioner
I have been coaching leaders for many years but this has become more of a professional focus for me over the last 4 years. I have worked with individuals and organisations in teaching, the NHS and private healthcare, not-for-profits, small businesses, project management, marketing and engineering as well as independent consultants.
I have worked in people and organisational development for over 10 years delivering leadership development, performance improvement, skills assessment and development and organisational change programmes in global settings.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I coach in all areas relating to leadership and management and have coached individuals from first time line managers through to Executive Teams.
Photos & videos
My standard coaching packages are for 6 sessions and vary in price depending on the duration of sessions and location.
I also deliver longer and more intense programmes for leaders and managers making significant transitions or wanting to accelerate their learning.
I have delivered one-off sessions for things like interview / assessment centre preparation and to help people to make pressing decisions.
Once I have an idea of your specific needs I will be able to provide you with prices and options so that you can make an informed decision.
You can learn more about me
- On my website http://lizneedham.com
- On LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/lizneedham/
- On Twitter @yourdreamgoal
My most recent articles can be found http://lizneedham.com/blog/
and feedback from my clients can be viewed http://lizneedham.com/feedback/
If you have any questions just drop me an e-mail or give me a call.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
As well as being available during normal office hours, I am happy to do evening and Saturday sessions where required.