Francesca Elisia, DAHP
Hello, thank you for visiting my coaching profile. I’m Francesca Elisia, a qualified coach helping people feel better and make changes in their lives.
You might be here because you are looking to grow, flourish, and enjoy life. I guide my clients in exploring their inner world of beliefs, assumptions, and expectations so they may create greater possibilities for themselves.
My approach is holistic, collaborative, and insightful.
I can help you:
- Set and achieve meaningful goals in alignment with your life purpose
- Reduce stress and anxiety and learn tools for self-care
- Increase your confidence and find clarity on next steps
- Find your voice and be confident expressing yourself
- Achieve balance and improve your wellbeing
- Move through change effectively
- Explore and expand the possibilities for your life
My approach brings together a unique combination of my creatively empowered approach to personal development, evidence-based coaching tools, therapeutic methods that work at the level of the conscious and unconscious mind, and my own experience helping clients see results.
I provide a calm and non-judgemental space for exploration and development.
I offer a free 20-minute consultation. More information can be found online: https://www.creativespirit.co/
Thoughts, behaviours, and challenges that can be explored and overcome include:
- I would like to make big or small changes in my life.
- I am not fulfilled by my work.
- I feel anxious and stressed, and I have trouble relaxing and sleeping.
- I lack confidence and I feel unheard and unseen.
- I dislike aspects of my life.
- I have trouble communicating my needs to others and I don’t feel seen or heard.
- I doubt my talents and abilities, and I don’t think I’m good enough.
- I give all my energy to something else (my job, my family, my friends … ), so I don’t have anything left for myself.
What makes my approach unique:
- I’ve coached and supported over 200 people through life’s challenges and transformational moments.
- I am trained in coaching, hypnotherapy, and mindfulness techniques.
I am a qualified coach with a Diploma in Mindfulness Life Coaching from the Centre for Mindfulness in the UK. I’m a qualified meditation practitioner and teacher, with a focus on Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Insight Meditation practices.
I am a qualified hypnotherapist with a Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC), Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists (ACCPH), and the Professional Hypnotherapy Network (PHN).
My practice follows the ethics, codes of conduct, and standard of practice set forth by the International Authority for Coaching and Mentoring (IAPC&M).
Remote sessions are held over Zoom video chat, FaceTime, or phone.
Book a free 20-min consultation here: https://www.creativespirit.co/booking
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Jacquelyne Morison Hypnotherapy Training
- Qualified Mindfulness Life Coach, International Authority for Coaching and Mentoring (IAPC&M)
- Diploma in Mindfulness Life Coaching, The Centre for Mindfulness
- Meditation Practitioner & Teacher Certification, Complementary Therapists Accredited Association
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Palouse Mindfulness
- Therapeutic Arts for Helping Professionals, Arts in Health Institute
- Sound Energy Medicine and Nada Yoga, Level 1, Sound Energy Medicine Practitioners Association (SEMPA)
- Mentor Development Programme, Creative Mentor Network
- Postgraduate Summer Program, Visual Art and Art History, Syracuse University, Barcelona
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Creativity, Self-expression, Authenticity, Anxiety, Transformation
I offer a free 20-minute consultation. More detailed pricing information can be found on my website: https://www.creativespirit.co/work-with-me