Francesca Elisia, Transformational Coach and Psychodynamic Hypnotherapist
I’m Francesca. I am a transformational coach and psychodynamic hypnotherapist.
Work with me to increase your confidence, reduce your stress levels, improve your wellbeing, and achieve meaningful goals.
I guide my clients as they explore their inner world of beliefs, assumptions, and expectations so they may create greater possibilities for their lives.
Working with a coach is a way of collaboratively understanding challenges and finding ways to live with greater alignment and confidence.
Through coaching, I can help you:
- Increase confidence and find clarity
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve emotional and overall wellbeing
- Set and achieve meaningful goals
- Resolve relationship challenges
- Increase your self-love and take better care of yourself
- Express yourself to be heard by others
I provide a calm and non-judgemental space for exploration and development.
Thoughts, behaviours, and challenges that can be explored and overcome through coaching include:
- I would like to make big or small changes in my life.
- I am not fulfilled by my work.
- I feel anxious and stressed, and I have trouble relaxing and sleeping.
- I lack confidence and I feel unheard and unseen.
- I dislike aspects of my life.
- I have trouble communicating my needs to others and I don’t feel seen or heard.
- I doubt my talents and abilities, and I don’t think I’m good enough.
- I give all my energy to something else (my job, my family, my friends … ), so I don’t have anything left for myself.
What makes my approach unique:
- I’ve coached and supported over 200 people through life’s challenges and transformational moments.
- My practice uses a unique combination of evidence-based therapeutic methods, time-tested coaching tools, and my own experience helping clients see results.
- I am trained in psychodynamic hypnotherapy, coaching, and mindfulness techniques.
I am a qualified Mindfulness Life Coach with a Diploma in Mindfulness Life Coaching from the Centre for Mindfulness in the UK. I’m also a qualified meditation practitioner and teacher, with a focus on Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Insight Meditation practices.
My practice follows the ethics, codes of conduct, and standard of practice set forth by the International Authority for Coaching and Mentoring (IAPC&M).
Remote sessions are held over Zoom video chat, FaceTime, or phone.
If you are interested in working together, please contact me. More information can be found online: https://www.creativespirit.co/work-with-me
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualified Mindfulness Life Coach, International Authority for Coaching and Mentoring (IAPC&M)
Diploma in Mindfulness Life Coaching, The Centre for Mindfulness, UK, 2019
Analytical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Jacquelyne Morison Hypnotherapy Training
Meditation Practitioner & Teacher Certification, Complementary Therapists Accredited Association
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Mindfulness, Anxiety, Authenticity, Transformation
Sessions starting at £80. More detailed pricing information can be found on my website: www.creativespirit.co/work-with-me